5

Unknown POV
"Well, what do we have here?" I ask as I walk up to the girl, who is covered in mud and her own blood. I was able to hear her screams, and especially smell her fear, all the way from the main road. I sigh as I realize that she has passed out, bending down to get a look at her. I notice I don't recognize her, but also notice the fact that she has a bite along her ribs, as well as reeking of Ennis.

Sighing again, I put my arms under her legs and back, picking her up, "You missy, totally owe me when you wake up for dragging your ass out of the woods," I murmur as I make my way to the one and only, Alan Deaton. Derek is still out with Isaac and Boyd, fighting off the alpha pack at the abandoned mall, so he's the one to go to, mostly because I'll be damned if I lose my deposit on my apartment due to a girl bleeding out all over the place.

—————————————————————
I start pounding on the back door of the veterinarians, the mystery girl doesn't seem to be taking to the bite, but also doesn't seem to be getting worse either.
"Peter, how can I hel-" I quickly cut him off by barging inside, pushing things aside from the metal table to lay the girl down.
"I found her in the woods, after her screaming quite dramatically might I add, I think Ennis bit her, I have no clue why. Look she's not healing and I don't really want to deal with a failed werewolf so uh, ya know, do your thing," I finish, staring down Deaton, waiting for him to speak. He opens his mouth to reply, but gets cut off by a loud gasp.

—————————————————————
Corinne POV
I gasp as I regain consciousness, taking in all the pain that was consuming me earlier. I squirm in place, trying to find a way to express my pain without screaming like a lunatic. With my hands gripping the side of the table, I finally notice that I'm... on a table. I finally open my eyes, only to be more confused when I don't see I'm in a hospital, but in some sketch looking surgical room. I start to panic, looking in between both men, knowing I had no way to protect myself with my injuries and blood loss.
Finally, after having a near panic attack, the man in the lab coat speaks, "My name is Alan Deaton, you're safe here, but I need to know what happened, what's your name?" I can barely process anything he says after telling me I'm safe, mostly because the only thing I can think of is the giant gashes and bite on me. Suddenly it's like my adrenaline from waking up in a panic is gone, and the pain comes in ten times worse.
"Please, it hurts! Please, please, please just take me to the hospital it hurts! It hurts," I continuously shout, along with mumbling things that I couldn't even comprehend in between my gasps for breath.
"Peter, a little help here?" Deaton questions, looking at him, then back to me.
"Woah woah woah, nope, no. I did my job I brought her to you, if you want someone to take her pain you're going to have to call in your little apprentice because that's not my job," Peter explains. Take my pain? I question myself, but before I can think more about the situation I'm brought back to reality and scream out once more, not being able to help myself.

While I'm screaming and scrambling in pain, I hear Peter sigh out before putting his hand on my rib cage. I instantly feel a little relief, finally being able to breathe and settle down. Although most of the pain is still there, enough is gone so I can speak without gasping for breath. Through my pants to catch my breath, and with watery eyes I breathe out, "Thank you," finally able to talk.
"What's your name?" the man, Deaton, asks once again.
"Corinne" I answer, still somewhat gasping for air.
"Alright, Corinne, anyone we can call for you, let them know where you are?" he questions. I shake my head immediately, knowing that the only people I know in this town are police officers and my foster mom, which I don't plan on bothering since I'd probably be on house arrest if she found me like this. Suddenly, I think back to the sheriffs son, Silas, or was it Steven... No, Stiles!
"Stiles." I state, "He's the only person that I know in this town"
"You know Stiles? How the hell is he supposed to help you anyways?" Peter asks, sounding a mixture of shocked and confused.
"Because, he's the only person I know in this town that isn't a bloody cop!" I yell, getting fed up, practically growling at him in anger, "Get me to a fucking hospital, now!"
Suddenly, I hear the snap before I feel the pain in my right arm, looking over to see it snapped back. I scream as it feels like all of my bones are snapping and rearranging, feeling the worst pain imaginable.

—————————————————————
Alan Deaton POV
Once seeing her arm snap in an unnatural position I back up. Watching as the other limbs start to do the same. I finally realized what's happening and voice to Peter, "back up, do not touch her, do you understand me?"
"What the hell is happening to her?" he questions, backing up a few feet. We watch in horror, and slight amazement as all her bones break, readjusting, then going back to normal. The last to break is her spine, with her back arched above the table, it finally snaps back into place. The moment her bones are back in place, she lets out an Earth shattering howl, showing her now sharp and pointed teeth. Opening her eyes, she showcases glowing silver orbs. After her display of power, she slumps down, immediately going unconscious. I watch and see that her wounds are starting to heal, and I stop worrying about her as much.
"No.. That's not possible. I've only heard of this in stories, folk lore," Peter explains, getting closer to her, studying her.
I almost smirk as I stare at her, amazed, "she is a warrior."
—————————————————————
Word Count: 1030
A/N: Let me know if you like it! I like to see myself as a creative, but not in the sense of being a good writer, more in the sense of "I know how to fix random shit" so I'm thrilled I even have a couple votes on my chapters! c:
Any comments or criticism is welcome with open arms! I'm writing on my phone so there's bound to be typos, and I know they annoy me when I read them in other people's work so if you point them out I'll be sure to fix them!
Any suggestions on where to go next with the story? I've got a few more chapters worked out but it's mostly something I think about before going to sleep so they kind of get lost by the next day.
Thanks for reading! c: