♥Day6 YoungK - Kang Younghyun♥

"...I wanted to say that even if you hate me now I still like you..." Younghyun says

Your POV

Riiiiiiiiing~♪

You were awaken by the sound of your phone ringing through your ears so early in the morning which annoyed you. You groan in response thinking it was your boy best friend again, calling you about going out but of course telling you to bring your girl best friend so that he can have a time with her. "Seriously just ask her out dude!" You thought while sitting up before answering his call. You got your phone and tap to answer the call. "Wha-" "(Y/N)! Yah! Are you planning to oversleep again? Stop doing that and go out with me! Bring Precious with you!" He shouted at you at the phone knowing you were still half asleep. "(Y/N)!" He shouted again but this time it was too loud that made you flinch and wake up to the reality. "Alright! Five more minutes geez Junhyeok. It's so early in the morning!" You responded and he sighed. "I'll pick you up at 8. Remember to bring Precious!" You ended the call without saying goodbye or anything. You lay back again to sleep more but you were now fully awake so you curse Junhyeok and went prepare for the day. Your outfit today was just simple since you think you'll just tag along to their date so you chose a knee length white dress pairing it with your white sneakers. You decided to curl a bit your hair and put some light make up too to complete your outfit of the day. You texted Precious to prepare although she was living next to you and gladly she was awake. After getting ready, you and Precious waited for Junhyeok outside your house. He arrived shortly after you sent a few texts. You couldn't blame him afterall he likes Precious but he's too coward to say anything. He opened the door for Precious while you enteres the backseat without his help since you didn't really like when you're treated like that not unless it was your unexistent boyfriend. As you enter the car you were greeted by Junhyeok's friend, you guess. He has a blonde long hair, squinty eyes and sharp jawline. He was looking in front then to you and shows you a smile which you immediately replicated, he was cute you thought. "Hi. My name's Bri-YoungK." He tried to offer a handshake but instead I offer him a fist bump. "Call me (Y/N)." His smile faded as he got confuse about the fist bump thing but did it anyway and showed a smile. "Oh she's the girl I was telling you bro. Unique isn't she?" Junhyeok said and you glared at him thinking he might have said something bad about you to YoungK. You just smiled at YoungK and plan to stay silent all throughout the trip. YoungK was fidgeting in his seat that you thought it was uncomfortable for him so you talk to him. "Are you uncomfortable?" You ask and he looks at you with confuse yet shock eyes. He smiles then shakes his head. "Tell me if you're uncomfortable. I can always move to the back." You said and he shake his head again. "No. No. It's fine. It's just hard to sit beside a beautiful girl." He blurted and you chuckle. "Flirting aren't we? Thanks for the compliment anyway." You said and he laugh. "Did you also come because Junhyeok ask you to?" He whisper to your ear and you nod then you both laugh while looking at Junhyeok. "What are you both laughing at?" Junhyeok asks while Precious looks at the both of you. Precious was smirking at you and sending you signals about how hot YoungK is but of course she likes Junhyeok more. Those two coward lovebirds.

While walking around the amusement park, you and YoungK exchange information about yourselves since Junhyeok left both of you alone to have a nice date with Precious. "Not bad for a first timer." YoungK said and you laugh while holding your stomach. "But really it was scary but fun at the same time." You said leaving the booth with him. "Why did you go with Junhyeok knowing he'll be meeting his crush again or should I say girlfriend?" You ask YoungK and he shrugged. "He said he wants to have a double date and set me up with you. It's fine for me though. I was pretty planning to oversleep and be lazy throughout the whole day but it'll be a waste to be bored all day so I went with him. Hey at least I got to meet you right?" YoungK has a vibrant smile that you find attractive. He was perfect in your eyes and you really can't deny that he was making your heart flutter whenever he look at you and smile. "Me too. This might be the best day I've ever had. I wish this day would never end." You said and he looks down then nervously smile at you. "It doesn't have to end here right? We can meet again, right?" He asks your permission for another date and you were willing to since you had a crush on him now. "Great! This means you owe me okay?" You nod as you both laugh.

You were liking each other's presence and you both weren't denying it so you agreed to have dates during your free time. While walking to your next class you were greeted by your senior. "(Y/N)!" "Oh sunbae? Are you going to your next class too?" You ask him while smiling and he nods. "You're next class is literature right? I'll walk you there." He offers but you refuse his offer since it'll cause an uproar to your batchmates if you were both seen walking together to your class. "Aye~! You can't refuse to your senior right?" You were about to refuse again but someone suddenly holds your hand yanking you away from the older guy. You look to who it was and you saw YoungK. "I'll take her there sunbae-nim." He bows and drags you to your next class. These gestures of his makes you fall in love with him more but it also confuses you. It's true that it's been months since both of you started going on regular dates and such but YoungK has never once ask you to be his girlfriend that's why you were also thinking that maybe he just want to be friends and those dates were only hang outs as friends which hurted you since it's one sided love only. "When will your vacant time be?" YoungK asks and you just gave him your schedule. "Let's eat lunch together from now on. We kinda have the same schedule."He insisted and you just nod ignoring what he really said. I mean if he really likes you he should now right? "YoungK...about tomorrow...I can't go." You stop walking on your tracks. "Why? Is there any problem? Are you sick? Do you have an appointment tomorrow?" He asks worringly but you didn't let your guard off like the past situations that had happened. "No. I won't go. What's the point of all of this? Huh? Why are you like this to me? Why do you take me out to dinner or movie? Why?! Do you like me? Stop making me fall for you over and over again if you don't really plan to catch me at all." You stomp your way out of his sight. You were sad that he did not try to stop you at all but it was more deppressing that you told him that. You like YoungK very much and you didn't want to lose him but it hurts so much thinking that he was just messing around with you. You skip classes and went home immediately because you just can't control your tears.

You didn't want to go to school because of what happened yesterday but you need to because of some test and you didn't want to miss it. You tiringly got up and went to take a bath. While preparing for school, you thought of that date YoungK proposed to you last week. You sighed looking at yourself. "Why am I still grooming myself for this day? I'm an idiot." You said to yourself then went to school. You uneasily look around trying to find YoungK so that you won't bump unto him. "(Y/N)!" You were taken aback when Junhyeok appeared in front of you. You look at his back and thankfully YoungK wasn't with him. "Who are you hiding from?" He sensed your uneasy state and you shush him and look around then exhaled or more like sighing. "YoungK and I had a fight okay? Now will you please let me go to my room now. I'll be late if I won't." You tried to go but he held your hand. "MEET ME AT THE THEATRE HALL AT BUILDING B LATER AFTER CLASS." He shouted then ran away without letting you ask him why. You shake your head and went to your class.

After class you immediately went to where Junhyeok told you to go because you wanted to avoid YoungK and immediately go home after seeing Junhyeok. You quietly went inside the hall and there were no lights lighting up the place, only the stage was lit. "Junhyeok?" You called quietly looking around but he was nowhere to be seen. You sat down at one of the chairs to wait for him. Suddenly the lights turned off then stars appeared everywhere. It was like you were at the galaxy flying like an astronaut. "Junhyeok! Where are you?!" You look everywhere but it was too dark to see everything. Someone suddenly called your name and you look in front as the spotlight focuses on him, YoungK. "(Y/N). I know I've been so stupid and too insensitive around you but please listen to me. I want you to give me a chance. I wanted to say that even if you hate me now I still like you. I want you to be my girlfriend. I know all of this are way below your expectations but I can do better for you." While he was talking he was walking towards you and when he was already in front of you, he smiled. You look at him with tears in your eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend? I know its cliche and all bu-" You didn't let him finish and just kiss him then you both shared the best moments of your life. After breaking off the kiss you hug him, missing every warmth he has. "Does this mean, our date is still valid?" He asks and you playfully hit him. "I would have killed you if you didn't talk to me." You said and he breaks of the hug and looks at you with shock face. "I think I don't like you anymore." He says and you were shock with what he said. He smiles. "I love you (Y/N)." You hit him again then you both smiled and hug again. "I love you too YoungK." You smiled.

A/N

So yep I know I take time to write. I'm busy guys. Seriously. I fit it all into my schedules. Sorry for that. But don't hesitate to ask for requests. I don't really have a lot of ideas (or do I?) right now so yep. Luv yah.