♥Day6 Sungjin - Park Sungjin♥

Part ②

"I love you most." Sungjin says as he let go of you then kisses you in your forehead then in your lips.

Your POV

After Sungjin confessed to you and you turning him down, you started to ignore him because you didn't want to fall in love with him much more. You knew that even if you're together, you'll end up hurting him anyway since your family will marry you to their buisness partner's son. You didn't want to but that's the only way to repay their efforts for you.

You walk towards the library to continue your research for your final report. As you entered, you notice Jae and Brian doing some work near your favorite table. You went to them and greeted them. Even if Sungjin and you are back to being not in good terms, you still watch them practice and play all the time. "Hey! You guys doing some research too?" You ask them as they smile when they saw you. "Oh! (Y/N)! You're here! You're our savior!" Jae exclaimed but not too loud since we're in the library. "Why? What is it?" You look at the papers and it was about psychological develoment and how it affects the society and it's economical status. "Oh that one has a book really. Is Mr.Gong your teacher?" They both nod at your question. "I'll go get the book first okay?" You said and left them to get the book first. You walk to the the last aisle where the psychology books are placed at. You were about to get the book when someone held your hand and drag you to the debation room. He slams your back at the door and looks at you intensely with his right hand at the side of your head. "Sungjin." You muttered while he glares at you without even blinking. You realize what just happened so you turn to your left and was about to go but he slams his left hand at the door to stop you and lock you between his arms. "What do you want Sungjin?" You emotionlessly said while looking down then to him. "Why are you ignoring me?" He says with a low tone voice. "Let go of me." You said not wanting to answer his question. You really don't want to see him right now after all you wanted to forget him. "Answer me." He was still calm and you were suprised because of that. You look at his eyes. There was a hint of desperation but you weren't sure if he was desperate for your answers only. "Stop it Sungjin. I told you already. We can't be together." You said while looking down. "(Y/N), I don't care if it takes me three or four years more before you'll accept me." "It's not like that." "Then what is it? Why can't we be together?" He raises his voice a bit. He was now more angry than before. "Because we can't!" You didn't want to raise your voice at him but you can't take it anymore. "WHY?" He shouts while he slams his hands again. You look down not wanting to meet his eyes that's full of sadness. "Because I'm engaged with someone already! So stop this Sungjin. Let go of me." You were still looking down not wanting to meet his eyes or you might want to take him between you arms and hug him tightly while saying sorry and that you love him but that would ruin everything. He slowly puts his hands down and sigh. "Look at me." He calmly says so you did to end all of this once in for all. "Is this Cinderella saying goodbye to the lonely prince?" He asks with tears in his eyes. You wanted to wipe his tears away and say no but you just couldn't. "If this is that scene then I want to change before Cinderella leaves." You were confuse to what he said but you just look at him blankly. He slowly moves his face closer to yours and without even knowing, you close your eyes as if a cue. You were waiting for his lips on yours but it landed kn your forehead. You open your eyes and look at him. He wipes his tears and smiles at you. He was still handsome even after all of that, you thought. This was the first time you saw him smile and you wanted to keep him smiling, to keep him happy but you have no happy ending with him unlike Cinderella with her prince. "I'd like you to keep that. That'll be like a seal. When I'll see you again I know you might be different but with that feeling I know that it'll be you." He says and that broke your heart knowing when that next time comes you'll be with someone else and not him. He leaves you at the room and you started crying. You just can't take it. You regretted everything that has ever happened but it was your choice and there was no other way. The magic that was given to Cinderella has finally gone with the last gong of the bell.