AN

I am so very very very tired of getting spam comments on the last chapter you just read like "vampires can't drink tea".

First, this is really insulting my creative freedom as this is a fan fiction and, if I wanted to, I could make the characters monkeys and it would be okay.

Second, I do loads of research for all of my books and plot lines. I don't slap together some haphazard effort to push out a new chapter. That's why my updates take so long. When you work so hard and long on something for the only comments on it to be telling you you're wrong, it gets really very frustrating.

Third, I have addressed this countless times with other users. Really these new comment spammers already have their answers by simply scrolling up a couple of comments, and they should see that I have more than adequately explained myself.

Let's make this clear one last time. Stephanie Myers specifically wrote in the books that vampires can eat human food but they often don't because it tastes like "dirt". Florence has maternal gifts that give her more humanlike qualities. She can eat food, and it tastes the same to her as it does humans. As you take note of in the chapter, she is often forgetful of other vampires' limitations when it comes to regular food. Jasper is a polite man with southern hospitality in his blood. He accepted her offer because he's not only in love with the girl, but also because his social norms dictate that he should (I WOULD KNOW, I AM LITERALLY FROM THE SOUTH - MS). You will notice that he never took another sip from the tea even though Florence had because he didn't like it and it tasted bad to him. Obviously he wouldn't tell that to Florence though out of politeness.

Now that that is cleared up, I really don't want to see any more comments addressing this seemingly controversial part in my book.

Thank you for understanding, but those comments got incredibly rude, hurtful, and redundant.

I assure you I have thought out everything as an author, and I would appreciate it if I weren't insulted.

I love and welcome constructive criticism, but I don't enjoy it when people flat out say I'm wrong about my OWN piece of fiction when I've stayed up late nights to do extensive research for just one chapter.

Thank you, Bre.