Bellatrix Lestrange

A/n: she sees you and gets ideas 😏 (i'm sorry)

No One's Pov:

Draco and his father threw you down to the cold manner floor at the feet of the dark lord and his loyal followers Narcissa Malfoy and his favorite Bellatrix Lestrange. The heavy-lidded women watched you with interest. (Lv- Lorde Voldemort)

Lv:" Not so tough now are we Y/n Y/ln" The snake-like man floated to you grabbing you by the root of your (h/c) hair forcing you to look into his small milky eyes. You gritted your teeth as he tugged harder and harder on your hair.

Lv: "It's a shame that you betrayed your house and family"

Y/n: "They're all murderers just like you" You spoke through the pain the half man laughed and released you causing you to fall to the cold manner ground. The snake man slinked back to his spot between the two women.

Vo: "Kill her" Narcissa raises her wand but Bellatrix stopped her with a whine

Be: "Voldy!!!!" her shrill voice echoed off the high walls paralyzing everyone 

Vo: "Yes Bella" he responded she waltz over to him and pouted childlike

Be: "Can I keep her" You panicked a bit knowing well what the wicked women could do, your dirty sneakers squeaked loudly as you tried to squirm away. Seeing you panic made Voldermort smile an evil grin. Bellatrix was also smiling because you held her interested and she liked intitled gits who like to play hero.

Voldemort looked over to Bellatrix then back to you in a swift motion he had you by the hair once more.

Vo: "Is our hero scared of Bellatrix Lestrange my faithful servant" You don't speak again trying to pull your eyes away Voldemort laughs and drops your head.

Vo: "She's all yours Bella" he announced Y/n's heartbeat increased widlly 

Be: "Wonderful tie her up then leave us" Voldemort flicked his wand and dark black ropes protrude from the end tieing you up in the center of the manner. And just like that, you two were left alone.

Be:"Now it's just the two of us" the ropes around you forced your eyes into her dark brown eyes, you struggled against the ropes but they tightened as if it was the devil's snare. Bellatrix circled you running her twisted black wand along every crevice with each movement of her wand the vines around your chest and legs loosened but the rope around your wristed tightened.

Be: "Oh we are gonna have so much fun" she spoke as she turned to face you bringing her wand up to your scratched face tracing each feature.

Y/n: "What are you gonna do torture me to insanity"

Be: "now why would I want to do that to my pretty little pet" instead of her wand she traced your lips with her middle finger you were caught off guard when your shirt ripped away from your body leaving you clad in your black bra.

Now the real game would begin

################################################################################

Wooh!!! i'm finally unblocked thank the heavens i was starting to worry about my creative state of mind but i'm back!!!!