Supergirl

Turning into an alleyway, I was aware of a presence nearby. I whirled around too late to realise that I was surrounded by a large group of thugs.

They noticed my pendant and began to drool. "Looks like someone's got some spare change." One of them growled.
Another one took out a long, black baton from his belt. From behind me I heard an electrical whirr. One of them had a taser. These thugs had attacked police - and succeeded.
As they approached me, one of them suddenly screamed. I looked behind me and realized that a red laser was burying itself into the man's heart. Looking at the source, I realized it was a beautiful woman, with flowing blonde hair and a smirk.
The thugs recoiled, obviously frightened as their now-dead friend collapsed to the floor, a black spot on his back with smoke emerging.
In split seconds, all the thugs were on the floor, and I was soaring through the sky, in the mysterious woman's arms. Her flowing red cape fluttered in the wind and she smiled looking at me.
"Where do you live?"
"(Address)."
"Let's take you home."
As we flew in the air, I began to realise the woman was looking at me more and more often. I pretended not to notice and enjoyed watching her stare at me with those beautiful eyes from the corner of my vision.

She landed at my place, and flew through the window, placing me carefully onto my bed.
Then, she suddenly began to crawl towards me, removing her red cape.
"Wha..." I was cut off as she kissed me deeply, a soft kiss.
She pulled away. "I want you..."
"So do I." I said back.
She smiled and took my wrists, pinning me to the bed. It was an iron grip I had never experienced before. Her lips were glued to mine, her tongue exploring the cave of my mouth.
She removed my shirt, kissing my bare chest. Letting go of my wrists, she began go press her mouth on my chest. I used my free hands to remove her superhero suit, showing off her white bra. I stared at her cleavage as she continued to lick my chest ferociously.
Moving back up, she tore my pants in half with ease, superhuman strength I never witnessed before. She removed her own, leaving us both naked after she removed her bra, exposing her large breasts. "You're gorgeous..." I whispered.
She giggled and crawled on top of me, my member into her womanhood. She began to thrust into my body, sending waves of pleasure surging through my body. She continued going as I moaned in ecstasy.
After what felt like hours of lovemaking, we burst into each other. She removed herself from me and licked up all our juices.
"That was fun. And we're only starting. I'll give you a break."
Then she got up, not breaking a sweat, leaving me a tired but happy naked mess on the bed.