Raven

First of all: Holy shit. Thanks for 11 THOUSAND reads.

Rachel's Soul-Self walked into my room. It was pretty dark.

"Rachel? What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be... sleeping?"

She smiled. "I don't like sleeping."

The smile was faint, a tiny symbol that she wasn't completely emotionless.

"Look...i'm trying to sleep."

"I know. But i'm awake, and you're going to be awake with me."

Suddenly, the door opened, and the real Raven walked in. Her astral body vanished.

"Rachel, I-"

Her lips pressed against mine, a soft smooth texture that I responded to without hesitation.

It all happened fast. Her cloak gone, my suit off. It felt like time was speeding up as she moaned when I put myself into her, grabbing her breasts as we kissed.

She grunted. "Oh, God." I rolled over with her and got her onto the bed, and began to thrust. She kept moaning as I thrusted into her, kissing every inch of her sexy demonic body. This wasn't hell. This was heaven, and Rachel was enjoying it.

"(Y/N)..." She put her tongue in my mouth and her arms around my bare back, before I moved downwards to kiss her magnificent cleavage, my arms around her, feeling the porcelain skin of her back.

With one final moan, she released herself into me, and myself into her, as we both drifted off to sleep on my dark bed.

Hey, all. I apologize for the short length of this story. Juggling several stories at once is hard.
Well, i'm now doing a little poll. Which story should I work on? Comment!

- Inside You

- Hyperscape

- Swimming

And of course, i've just begun Crave, a new series of weekly sensual GIFs. Check it out!
See you next time! I