Zatanna

The Justice League headquarters.

So much had happened here.

But there had never been a homely feeling, a good feeling living here. Nothing... magical.

That was, until she arrived.
Zatanna. Her spells. Everything about her - that revealing costume, her long, perfect legs with their porcelain skin, her purple lips - it all entranced me. But of course, no one ever paid attention to poor Y/N, who never got any credit for his many feats.

I stepped into the massive storage vault. It was filled to the brim with boxes, encircling the vast room with an empty space in the middle. Or so I thought. There was a single lone chair in the center of that warehouse.

"Nice atmosphere, isn't it?" I jumped and whirled around. The magician herself was there. "I guess." I shrugged. "You know, Y/N, we can make the atmosphere here a little better."

Was Zatanna flirting? I couldn't tell. "How?" I asked cautiously.

"Well, for starters, it's too cold here. Let's get this place a little more heated, shall we?" She smiled and snapped her fingers, and a massive lock and chain appeared on the entrance to the door. "Kiss me." She said.

I didn't know what was happening. Everything seemed to be happening sped up. "Are you serious?"

She made a slight grin. I saw her purple lipstick, her breasts peeking out from her tight, revealing suit.

And I walked towards her. In an instant, our arms were around each others' backs. Our lips locked, and I could taste the berry gloss of her lips as we both moaned. She pushed me onto the chair and snapped her fingers. The dull white light turned off and candles appeared all around the room - both terrifying and sexy at the same time. Zatanna's tongue moved around mine as she sat on my lap, dry humping me. With a simple click of her tongue my shirt and pants disappeared, leaving me in my boxers, as I slowly removed her tight suit. She was wearing a black and white push-up bra and panties. I could see her erect nipples poking from under them. She kissed my chest as I held her head, moving downwards to caress her beautiful ass. She moved back up and our eyes linked, before she removed her bra. I smiled as I massaged her breasts, while she put her hand in my own boxers, touching and feeling my hard member. "Spellbinding." She moaned, and removed our clothing. We connected, and she continued to hump and lapdance on me as I ran my hands up her bare back. We didn't stop until the magical moment arrived, as I came into her and her into me, as we drifted off to sleep in the atmospheric room.