9- the screw up screwed up

***Ella POV***

"What the fuck?" Taylor screamed at me. I pulled away and looked to the door to see Taylor, James, Tiffany, and Luke standing in the frame.

"Ummm." I said then looked over to Beau giving him a look like 'what do i say'

"Its ok i got this angle." Beau wispered in my ear. I blushed at the fact that he called me angle 

"er- guys, huh, how do i put this?" HE said to the 4 standing in front of us. 

"What the fuck mate? You got back with Marissa yesterday just to go and two-time her. And dont ever try and bring Ella into this. Dont make her feel guilty its your fault Beau. Yours. We all knew you were a bit of a stud and shit here but i never would imagin you making things official with someone and then getting bored the NEXT DAY?! Wow." Luke said in Beaus face. But he was right, now i did feel bad. really bad actualy. Ugh why must i be so stupid. 

"Wait so you and Marisa are offical?" I asked, i thought he was only with her for the day

"Well yes, and no. Ugh kind of both. I dont know how to explain it. Its a long story." Beau replied he was starting to studer and choak up. 

"Well go ahead and explain we are all standing right here." I said with this weird hand gesture that i do. 

"Uhum well ya see. Yesterday i kinda sorta called Marisa up to get Ella upset. But i told Marisa not to hold her breath because it might not work. So i could break up with her right now, its just, i feel bad if i hurt her after just one day. But, i umm really like Ella and i want to be with her. Its just, ugh i dont know what to do." Beau groaned and slid down the door. 

"huh." James fake laughed "Your such a screw up leading both of theise girls on telling them you love em' and shit when really in the end your probably gonna srew em over again . Just like the rest of them. I mean i am ok with you bringing home chicks and shit. But this? Getting back with your lunny ex just to go cheat on her the next day with someone who works for us? This is the worst, the lowest, saddest thing you ever done. You screwed up mate." James spat at Beau. Now i feel 10X worse. Ugh why dose my life have to be so shity?! 

"Come on Ella." Luke said "leave him to think a little." and reached out his hand for me to take. my eyes flickered from the group to Beau who was still on the floor. I probably look like i just saw a gost. i studered a little and then took Lukes hand, but i looked back at Beau who was in the same spot on the floor. Just as we were about to be out of sight he looked up and caught my eye. 

//////1 week later///////

After all this Beau drama I wanted to go away for a little. I got off work and told the boys i needed to go do somthing out on the coast of cali. So me, Taylor, Ariana, Tiffany, and my 2 friends Carla, and Ally went out to the coast of cali in an rv for a week. I left Jewls with aunt Rose. I hadent spooken to Beau since that day. I mean he tried to talk to me but i always came up with an excuse for me not to talk to him. 

We got all of uor stuff in the bus. Luke was over to say good bye to Taylor, and James was here to say good bye to Tiffany, and Jai here to say bye to Ariana. You know a lot cna happen in a week. Taylor and I have not really been as close as we used to be. But she did help me make some friends here so got to love her for starting off  my social life here. Anyways Tiffany and i talk a lot more and i think she is starting to like me more. And Ariana. Well Ariana is a different story. She is practicaly my sister. She is my best friend. And she told me that i am her 2nd bestie. I dont care if i not her first because lets be honest, to even be friends with Ariana Grande is a blessing let alone being her second best friend!

I went onto the bus to see it be for we went off. IT was so nice! Ari's brother Frankie was gonna come too just to drive us. But he is an absolute doll, i adore him. I nfront there are two seats infront of the windsheald.then there is a table, mini kitchen, built in couch, and a flat screan. There are 4 sets of bunk beds by the back of the bus, also a full bathroom and to top it off, another sitting area in the back of the bus. I was officialy in heaven!

I walked back down the steps of the bus to say good bye to eveyone. Then i saw Luke talking to someone in the corner. the persons back was to me so i could not get a good veiw.

I wealked closer to them and right when i was about to tap their sholder the person turned around.

And there he was.

Beau. 

Authors note:

Hello loves hope u like this story. i amtrying to updaate more offten but it is kind of hard seeing as i am extreamly booked. but  i fit this is for you. vote comment and share this storie. Thx lovies!!

                        ~ Arianna xx