12- somewhere only we know

***One week later***

ELLAS POV

I miss Beau. A lot. A lot, a lot. Like i might just cry. But i am gonna be strong. Let him make the first move. Even if it takes a month i am not gonna drop to his feet and beg for him. Today i got back from the road trip and the first call i got was from Jai asking me to go over and film. So once everyone got back at me and taylors house i said hi to Juliet and aunt rose. And then me, the girls, and frankie went over to the janoskians place.

Once we got there they told me they were gonna be doing a dare called, innuendo bingo with a famous you-tuber named Massi Maz. We got to work on the video. It was really fun filming and having fun with everyone. except for the parts where Beau would try to talk to me. I was trying to keep today strictly work related and i didnt know what to expect if i talked to Beau or how i would react. So i kept to my self. With the help of Ari, Tiff, Frankie, and Taylor. They would not let Beau near me for more then about 10 seconds and for having friends like that i was extremely grateful.

the day came to a close and me, the girls, and frankie went back to Ari's for a sleep over. I was snuggled up in Ari's bed when Frankie said he had to go, then Tiff asked if she could be dropped at home too because her and James wanna 'catch up'. The same thing happened with Luke and Taylor. I told Ari she should call Jai over and i would go home but she insisted that i stay. She still called Jai over but just to hang out.

Yay cant wait to be a third wheel.*insert sarcasum here*

When Jai got here and the bell went off Ari was in the bathroom so i went to the door. When i opened it i found Jai and smiled saying high. But the smile soon faded when I saw Beau over his shoulder with his head down. We went inside and Ari came out of the bathroom and stopped in her tracks when she saw Beau.

"Umm Ella can you come here for a second?" She asked me

I nodded and followed her into the kitchen.

Ari: why is Beau here?

Ella: I dont know i just opened the door and he was there.

Ari: I am gonna make sure to keep him away from you

Ella: Ari, i cant hide from him forever. We are bound to talk sooner or later. You and Jai go upstairs and, erm, enjoy the night and i will talk it out with Beau

Ari: hehe ok if your sure you'll be ok

Ella: If any thing happens i'll let you know

Ari: by the way thanks for letting me go off with Jai tonight, This is why your my best friend

My smile grew when she said that, Ella: No prob Ari, just dont be too loud. I said and winked at her

We both giggled at what i said and walked back into the room

"Jai lets leave L's and Beau alone for a little" Ari said holding out her hand to him.

He just smiled and winked at her taking her hand and walking away.

And then there were 2. Awkward silence filled the room. I looked over to Beau to find him already looking at me

Ella: why are you staring at me?

Beau: Because your beautiful

Ella: did you sereusly just quote the fault in our stars

Beau: maybe...

Ella: aww that was so cheezy

Beau: It was not

Ella: haha it totaly was