Midnight Talk

"Come on guys! Lets go!" Po called us. "YEAH!" He cheered. He completely forgot how he left his father. I know I didn't. After this is over we are really going to need to talk. Anyways after a while Po got a little exhausted that was totally normal. Our first obstacle was a mountain and the blizzard wasn't making it easier. Going down the mountain was both simpler and amusing. Po ended up going down the mountain first than us but in a giant snowball. While the guys were laughing their butts off Viper and I uncovered a very un-amused panda. I got to admit it took all my strength not to laugh. I could tell Viper was giggling to herself. Once we got Po out of that we continued. We started to walk for a while and Po started to crawl as if he was climbing a mountain. Po trained with a large stick he found while we were walking in the sand and it was blowing we had to stop a few minutes sometimes because sand kept getting into Mantis's eyes. A little while later we decided to speed things up and we began to run until we arrived at the docks and we rented a boat for a week once Po came to a compromise with the vendor. Late a night I heard Po mumbling "Mom?". Why would he be wondering about his mom. Unless that's what the problem with his dad right now was about right now. After a while I heard Po wake up. I could feels his eyes lay on me and then I heard him walk out. As quietly as I could and got on the top. I heard Po shouting something about Inner Peace. Until he got splashed with water from the sail and starting yelling and soon started to punch and hit his head against the mast that's when I decided to interrupt his little rant by clearing my throat to get his attention.

"Oh I'm uh... training" Po tried to hide what ever he was hiding.

"The mast isn't worthy opponents" I decided to go along and jumped in front of him with my arm extended. "I am ready" I told him with a serious tone.

"Ok so serious" PO said and threw a punch towards my hand. I didn't feel anything I heard the eco go through out the whole forest it was a little amusing.

"hahaow" Po yollowed in pain as he held his paw and got on his knees. "I think I prefer the mast" Po said as he soothed his hand.

"Apologies I used to punch the ironwood trees by the palace to train" I informed. "Now I feel nothing"

"That's severely cool" Po said. I gave him a smile. A small one. As a small thank you for his compliment.

"AGAIN" I said and held out my hand once again.

"So... this Ironwood tree. How long did you have to do that?" He asked while punching my paw.

"20 years" I answered.

"Oh... 20... 20 years. gesh" Po seemed as if that was a long time. "Is there any other faster way you know until you don't feel anything?" He asked as he resumed punching.

"No" I answered. "Besides" I began and when he punched my paw one last time and flipped him over.

"Woohoo"

"I don't think hard style is.. your thing" I commented as stomach bobbled a little. Hard style really isn't his things he's to sweet to be cold like me. It just wouldn't be Po anymore we all know and love.

"Oh" Po didn't really say anything and got up by swinging his feet around.

"Po why are you really out here?" I finally asked him.

"I just found out that my dad isn't really my dad" Po commented as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world.

"Your dad? the goose?" I questioned him. He nodded in response. "That must of been quite a shock" I said.

"Yeah" He answered making his cute little face. Ok what's wrong with me?

"And this bothers you?" I asked trying to get my mind of that little face he makes to distract me.

"Are you kidding me? We're warriors right? Nerves of steal" Po said as he stood up proudly but sitting down. "Souls of platinum. Like you! So hardcore you don't feel anything" He said and punched my shoulder only to pull back yowling in pain. Is that what everyone thought of me? The hardcore warrior who doesn't feel anything?

"I was.." I was going to tell him that I did feel things in my life. I still let me emotions out ever since he arrived to the palace but Mantis interrupted me.

"So what are you guys talking about?" Mantis asked.

"Nothing. Nothing" Po stated rapidly.

"Po's having daddy issues" Viper said I turned away from them. I really didn't want to hear their small conversation. I really wasn't thinking of anything after a few seconds I spotted a building. The tower that stood in the middle of the city.

"Po" I called him.

"I'm freaking IN!" He stated.

"PO!" I called a little louder.

"What?"

"We're here" I informed him and turned to face the city and they came beside me. Po on my right Viper on Po's right Crane and Monkey and Mantis on my left side. "Gong men city" I stated.

"Beautiful sunset" Viper stated after a while.

"Yeah almost as beautiful as Tigress" I heard Po say. I turned to him and soon saw him blushing. Monkey and Mantis were already laughing to themselves and Crane and Viper rolled their eyes. "Oh uh do I smell dumplings. Mmmm my favorite" Po stated and ran inside the tent and the others followed. Did I hear him right or am I just imagining. It doesn't matter. We have a mission right now and I can't afford being distracted by my emotions. I soon decided to join them inside.