chapter one;

Rose's pov
Today started just like any other day my dad pouring chilled water on me him beating me then asking me to make his breakfast. I sometimes wonder if I really was his daughter cause he did not treat my younger sister how he treated me well technically she is not my younger sister since we are the same age.
He bought new clothes for her while I just got her old clothes she was no longer wearing cruel I know but am still thankful I had a roof on my head and I had food to eat.i believe that everything happens for a reason.
Well back to my story I finished making breakfast for my dad and sister, I did the laundry cleaned the house, you might be wondering where my sister was, (i know I know) she was still sleeping so when I finished I put her breakfast on a tray then took it to her room I did not want to wake her yet so I picked her clothes out Set her bath then woke her up when she started eating I left. Then took the left over food to my room quickly ate then took my bath.
When I was about to go out my dad called me back and told me I was to dress well as we were expecting visitors.
Little did I know that the guest we were expecting were going to change my life forever.