chapter three

I followed behind the men quietly planning how I was going to escape them,i wasn't listening to what they were saying because I was zoned out had it been I was listening I would have heard them saying that I was going to be sold to the palace as a slave. When we got to where I thought was their hideout I used my bag to hit the man closest to me, with the stone I picked on my way I hit the second man, after hitting  them I started running I did not even think about where I was going I just ran for my life but before I could go any further I was hit at the back of my head and immediately all I saw was darkness and I welcomed it.
   The next time I woke up I was in some kind of cage I saw three young woman hurdles together crying beside me I saw a piece of bread and water I quickly ate because I was starving immediately I finished eating some men came and opened my cage and dragged me out saying my buyer was here I just kept quiet.
         The buyer paid for me and chained me to the other girls he had previously bought when he finished sorting everything down he told us to move. I was reluctant at first but when he brought a whip I knew he was not like the others and I didn't want to be whipped so i quietly moved along with the others, it was nightfall before we got to our destination I was already sleeping on my feet so imagine my happiness when the man said we've gotten to our destination I was happy well as happy I could be in my situation.i did not even know that we were in the palace he lead us to a room and told us to rest. I immediately picked a corner and went to sleep.

           Another chapter finished. Am sorry for the long break I had personal issues that needed to be dealt with immediately so I will try to update regularly not promising anything... Bye😊😊