Chapter 8

After a few days after the Sports Festival, everyone's injuries healed, including Aizawa's. The class 1A students had a long rant from Aizawa about training harder and using their quirks. It was interesting to see how the students reacted to him when he gave that long rant, and then told the class that they were going to choose new hero names.

It was all fun and games at first, until it came to some specific people....

Tenya Iida, the class representative, seemed to have trouble with choosing his name. I saw him hesitating when writing it on the whiteboard. I remembered reading the news about the Hero Killer: Stain badly injuring a hero, Tensei Iida. It must have been something to do with that.

It was funny, the League of Villains had no popularity in the news, even after launching a full-blown attack at a whole class and injuring two pro-heroes. Stain, however, had received a lot of attention after killing multiple heroes, one after another, secretly.

As I was walking back home, I was getting tired again, and it was only day 12 since I last slept. I had texted Tomura to come over just in case, but I receive no reply. What is he doing?

Just then, I heard a yell from a dark alleyway. Of course these kind of things happen in dark alleyways. Of course there's gonna be someone yelling for help at night in dark alleyways.

It could be hallucinations and voices again.... But those haven't happened in years. I decided to check it out. Maybe I could help whoever was there. I ran towards the sound, being as quiet as I could. Then I halted when I saw a familiar figure.

Speak of the devil....

The figure was a tall but hunched-back man with frazzled black hair. He wore a red bandanna as a mask to cover the top part of his face. In his hand was a long katana covered in blood. Stain.

In front of him lied a bloody figure of, most likely, a hero. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. What should I do?

I wasn't a hero, nor fighter, nor a complete villain, nor had a useful quirk for this situation, nor.... Before I could contemplate longer about what I couldn't do, Stain turned to me. He had felt my presence. My heart dropped and I was about to turn and run. However, Stain laughed maliciously and ran in front of me with incredible speed.

"Hmm. You must be [Y/N]," he said, smirking.

I gasped. How did he know me? "W-who?" I stuttered. I had to do something. If someone were to come.... My mind immediately flashed to Aizawa. What the hell, [Y/N], why is he the first person you think of?

"You," Stain. "You're no hero, but I'm interested in you."

He pinned me to the wall. I looked towards the bloodied figure on the ground. They were probably dead, since I didn't see them breathing.

"W-what?" My heart sped. What is he doing? Interested in me?

"In your quirk...."

Better, but not good. How did he know me? How did he know I have a quirk? I screamed as he stabbed by shoulder. Blood came gushing down my arm. He then... licked it? What kind of freak does that? Right... a murderous psycho like Stain.

"Hm? No affect. What blood type are you?"

I hesitated before answer, but I had no choice. "(B/T)."

He frowned. "Hm, they weren't lying when they said you we-"

Suddenly, Stain was wrapped in some kind of grey lining. Eraserhead. I fell to the ground, clutching my shoulder. I felt my eyes droop as I started losing consciousness from the blood loss. I can't lost consciousness, not now. The nightmares....