A/N

Some stuff!:
-90% of this story was typed on a phone and near midnight.
-There was a lot of mistakes in drafts because I kept forgetting the reader had immunity to all quirks and can not use Miki's portal and be warped by Kurogiri, nor Meleoron's quirk to turn her invisible.
-Shota Aizawa was really OOC, but I'm going to use the excuse that you changed him to be more caring and all.
-I suck at endings.
-I realize how little this story had it do with the title, insomnia.
-I made this a lot longer and harder to write than it needed to.
-I wrote way too much on the character Meleoron. (Hey, I like that character and he deserved more recognition. Don't judge me.)
-Yes, you still had the very same phone from beginning to end.
-Miki is the name of the voice actor for Knov.
-The idea for this story was mostly inspired by songs from Set It Off.
-The villains in chapter 38 are just random characters I decided to throw in for plot, so don't worry about them.

Highest ranking:
#1 in prohero, aizawaxreader, aizawa, heroacademia, anime, eraserheadxreader, shota, eraserhead, insomnia, sleep

I really didn't expect this story to go on for 50 chapters, since I never really finished a full fanfiction! I haven't written anything story-related in years, so I guess all that pent-up ideas and inspiration and motivation made me keep writing and finish :D.

Thanks for reading! Vote/comment/share if you liked this story~!