RiKara Drabble : Intoxicated

Intoxicated 

Slivers of light peeped through the drawn blinds , casting the thin golden strips across her angelic face

Slivers of light peeped through the drawn blinds , casting the thin golden strips across her angelic face..She stirred irritated as She snuggled more into his chest preventing the morning sun which had the urge to kiss her !!..Feeling her moaning irritated.. His lips quirked upwards as his dimples peeked though his cheeks ..A smile that reached his orbs as he unclosed it ..He looks down to find his wife snuggling into him like a cat .

"Gauri" Om whispers snaking his arms through her slim waist pulling her closer .She feels Little sparks of static dancing through her skin as he caresses her midriff through the thin fabric..Her cheeks adorns in a tinge of scarlet as her lips pulls into a shy grin ..She dugs her head more into his chest as her hair acts as a curtain obstructing him from looking at her ..His lips curve up in a sinister smile finding her awake & most importantly shy ..In a swift he flips their position taking her under him ..She shuts her eyes tightly knowing what is to come..One thing She had got used to their three years of marriage ..She is intoxicated & addicted for his morning ways of love. A Kiss makes their Day more brighter .

"Gauri still you blush ? Come on Ri it's three years we have been married " He teases his tone playful .Her hands lands on his arms smacking him as he lets out a whimper "Ouch!" yet she does not open her hazel orbs instead she lets out a playful grin ..Om holds her head gently , cupping her face in one hand ..He leans down and softly place a kiss on the corner of her mouth ..her body goes rigid as the euphoric warmth blossoms within her ..He brushes his stubble against her cheek making her ticklish ..She giggles loudly as he does with her other cheek too .He drops a kiss on the tip of her nose ..making her melt in his affection ..She smiles cupping his face with her eyes still closed she brushes her button nose with his making him grin wider.. He dips his head on the crook of her neck dropping a kiss on her nape ..her giggles gets replaced as a sigh escapes her lips ..He draws back and spends a moment studying her face ..his eyes flickers with warmth & love ..She deepens her blushes under his scrutiny .

"Open your eyes Gauri !"

She shakes her head negatively ..His eyes softening with tenderness as he leans down titling his head to the side as he kisses her ..His lips demanding ..Gauri's feels a smoldering heat deep within her as Om's hands lands on her waist pulling her more closer tightening his hold..Crushing his body to hers gentle yet firm as he kisses her passionately. He drops a kiss on her forehead as they break apart She splays her hands on his chest as She pushes him making him fall on his back as she drops her feet running into the bathroom blushing unable to look at him .

"Hayee!!" Om's palm lands on his heart ..Ever Since her eyes locked with his the moment he first saw her in the traffic signal ..He knew he was a goner ..The moment he held her hands for the first time slipping the ring into her finger on their engagement day and when her velvet like voice She whispered fidgeting with her ring "Om!" ..He knew he was wiped and for instance he did not mind for once..It had been months since he was in love with her each time they kissed made passionate love it was only him who loved her the feeling when she told him she loved him back in her innocent voice her gaze bored to her feet .! ..That was the moment he admired his wife naivety & her way of love ..he had fallen more if possible !!

His thoughts halt at the click of the door ..She steps out dressed in a plain sea blue Saree ..He smiles affectionately boring his eyes into her orbs bleeding out of love .."Om ! I..am ..going..down..Go shower!" She tells dragging him out of the bed .."Okay ..Okay...biwiji !!" He replies as She pulls him knowing that her lazy husband will drop himself to kiss his sleep if she leaves him and steps out of the room.."Omkara!!" She tells sternly trying to push him into the bathroom..."Gauri !!" He tries to act stern but it comes out softly ..he sighs he cannot even fake his anger .."Kya huva Omkara? " She taps her foot impatiently giving up her task her husband is too strong !! . he drops a sloppy kiss on her cheeks in a swift making her go scarlet .."You Wanna bath with me or bathe me ?" He asks her seeing her standing frozen ..She opens her mouth to tell something then closes it back again her words dried in her throat hearing her husband !.He chuckles seeing her expressions taking the towel he moves in to take a shower humming "Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam , Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam "..A small smile creeps up her rosy tinged cheeks as She face palms herself ..Still She had not got used to her husband romantic gestures & and his dirty talks.

***

Tap the Button & Drop your views