AdiYa : Wrapped Up in Love

"Someone bring some water "Aditya shouts on top of his voice

"Aditya...Why Do you need water?"Zoya asked confused

"Zoya Can't you see someone is burning over here"

"Who?

"I can smell the burn over here-- if we do not put it down on time-Then-" He trails off

"Aditya" She glares at him and narrows her brows

"Zoya someone is burning in jealousy "he replies nonchalantly

"Who? "She asks him while tightens her fist around the poor piece e of his shirt which she took to iron.

His lips curve up as he moves forward . Zoya takes a step back until her back touches the wall. He cages her against the wall . Her breath quickens as his breath ghosts across her face , She gazes up at him innocently as he looks down at her mischievously . Married for few months - Aditya Hooda never made a move at her . Their marriage was arranged and on their first night , Aditya's exact words was "Let's get to know each other first!" , getting to know were limited only until their likes to dislikes to fantasies but it never went beyond of getting to know the way their skins would touch but today was different .

His arms go around her waist as he pulls her closer as she bumps onto his chest . Her cheeks heat up as she looks down unable to look into the eyes which hypnotizes her each time when their hands brushed un-intentionally . For Zoya Aditya Hooda it was Love at first sight , She loved his gentleman behavior , It would be a lie if She said She wasn't Disappointed when he said that Lets take it slow , She had mentally prepared herself for the night and was slightly excited to feel him showering his love on her the whole night but it turn out that they slept with pillows in between - Not hers but Her Husband's suggestion so that she wouldn't be uncomfortable . All Zoya wanted was to smack on his head but instead she had nodded . Five months and two days exactly it is and still her husband hasn't made a move. Times like this made her wonder - Whether he was straight!

Aditya brushes his lips on her earlobe - She stifles a gasp as she feels ticklish "Why were you jealous of Pooja? " ,
He places a small kiss below her earlobe urging her to answer . Zoya's fists his shirt as she feels her knees giving in.

"I-wasn't !" Zoya's voice comes in a mere whisper .

He places fleeting kisses across her jaw bone down to her throat as she closes her eyes in pleasure . Zoya opens her eyes ever so slowly deeply affected by the close proximity

"Really?" He smirks

"Yes" Her voice quivers

"Why were those hands fisting and eyes were spitting fire when she hooked her arms around me?"

"I wasn't!" Zoya replies pushing him aside to hide the pink hues which had already settled on her cheeks .

Aditya holds her wrist pulling her into his arms as he places a solid kiss on her lips - her eyes widens as she stifles a gasp. He swirls her around taking her in a back hug .

"Jealous are We?"

"No" She breathes out as the hairs of her neck stands up straight as he places an open mouth kiss on her neck.

"Then-Why were you angry with me since yesterday -Jaan?"Zoya's lips curve up in a cheeky grin - She had been throwing all her dresses on the floor and messing up the whole room -muttering under her breath how many women he had in his life? -First it was Mahi that was in the past and now Pooja ! -She had lashed out of him for no reason . Zoya shakes her head smiling as the realization dawns upon her . Her cheeks goes crimson as he kisses her pink hues from behind. Zoya looks at him through the corner of her eyes locking her gaze into his . Her lips curve up lovingly .

"So-it is?" Aditya whispers tickling her ears with his breath Goosebumps erupts on her skin feeling his sudden closeness for the very first time .

Zoya pushes him as she paces towards the dresser to remove her jewelries and free up her bun . As usual it was a Hooda Party!

"No!" Zoya answers sternly

"Ohh-God-these are the issues of girls - even if they know what they feel they can't say and when another girl enters you direct your anger towards the poor man!" He tells dramatically making her let out a chuckle.

"No-Nothing like you say" Zoya bites her inner cheeks to stop her blush

"No feeling -Pakka haina?"

Zoya nods like a child

"Ohh -okay-My Poor Heart Broke" He pouts sadly making her chuckle .

" I guess Pooja might be still down in the party-She was saying about still liking me -I'll go " Aditya turns on his heels but finds himself pulled back - due to the sudden assault they both fall on the bed as it was nearby. Zoya gasps feeling his total weight over her . She pushes him a bit frowning as he smirk s.

Zoya pokes her index finger on his chest "Don't you Dare!"

"I will-What will You do Baby Jaan?" He asks a smirk adorning his lips while his eyes lights up in a gleam of ecstasy.

"I'll call Arjun in Hooda Mansion !"

"Ohh-I am scared" Aditya fakes his fear increasing her temper "What will that 5.5 foot do?-Has he got horns?"

"Nandhi beil -That's My Bhai You are making joke off!"

"Bhai" Aditya dismisses waving his hand - He leans down placing his head on her shoulder making her smile against his face .

His palms makes towards her creamy waist as he pulls her close flushing her body into his . Zoya presses her lips in a thin line to stifle the gasp feeling his cold palms on her bare waist .

"I Love You" Aditya whispers huskily looking into her eyes . She smiles as she locks her arms around her neck pulling him in a bone crushing hug making him laugh "easy-there love!" She places a small kiss on his cheeks too shy to reply back .

"I am waiting!" Aditya says impatiently pulling back from the hug .

Zoya looks to her side to find a red rose on the vase - she takes it in her hand , Looking up with her innocent orbs she gives it to him convey her love through the rose .

"So -You will never say me?" Aditya asks smiling lovingly while taking the rose from her hand

"Can threaten the husband but can't say three simple words" he jokes making her look down at her fingers in the lap .

Aditya makes her lie on her back , She blushes knowing what was coming . He kisses on a particular spot on her neck make her let out a whimper arching her head granting him more access . Aditya brushes his lips with hers as she fists his collars . She parts her dry lips as he sucks her upper lip and lower lip coaxing her for entrance . She parts her lips as his tongue mates her .

"I Love You-Zoya" Aditya says after a full minute while pulling her into his chest as she snuggles more into his chest .

Zoya giggles after a few minutes as he looks down urging her to answer . She shakes her head negatively but he tickles her waist .

"I thought you were not straight!" She tells in between her laughter making him look at her in disbelief

"What-Ohh god! -See what my wife thinks about me? -Should I show her that I am straight!" Aditya talks to the god in pity .

"No!" Zoya says quickly hearing his last words , She lowers her head blushing seeing his questioning gaze "Not today -please!"

Aditya wraps his arms around her shoulder cuddling her "What do you think?-Your husband - can control for sometime" he winks as she buries her head on his chest smiling and blushing heavily .