RiKara Drabble : Love me like you do

"Omkara "

He stopped dread on his steps as He heard her voice reach his ear drums . The Tone Was Not Louder or Rather Soft it was Hurt – She was hurt because Of Him – She Loved Him & Will Love him like he is the best thing ever happened to her but yet he knew He was not – If He could give her anything in the best way was 'Pain' , He hated Himself for being the cause of her pain – Only If He could Leave His Darkness – And Engulf Her Lightness – Only If !

With the Bloodshot Eyes He angles his head slightly to find her eyes holding unshed tears and Her eyes narrowing towards the Syringe which he had just plunged out in his skin .

"Why?" Was All She questioned .

"Go Away Gauri !" Was All He answered back

He saw that , She Walking away – Away from Him – Just Like that He knew He is Left alone to engulf his darkness and Live with the Easiest way He had chosen to relieve his pain – and He knew That She & Her Love Went Away .

That Thought Caught Him in a Such way that He found himself gasping for breath holding his throat as He let out a Heart Piercing Cry before falling limp connecting to the ground beneath while his vision blurred and Tears slid down either side of his cheeks and within minutes The Darkness He Loved & Always Wished engulfed his vision .

"Omkara"

He hears her call out to him but this time it was filled with worry .

"Omkara – I am Here – Open Your Eyes" He could feel her patting his cheeks worriedly , Trying hard to Fight his urge to open his eyes and hug her tight He slips back to unconsciousness .

"Don't Run away from me Om " She whispered caressing his cheeks with her palm as a tear slides down . Placing her head on his chest and wrapping his tiny arms around his waist She presses herself more into him – To assure herself That he is Fit & Fine .

Feeling a Light stir from him , She raises his head up from his chest to Find him opening his eyes lazily while groaning annoyed .

He tries to push of the weight on top of his body groaning annoyed . Finding The weight is not in a mood to leave him Omkara opens his eyes lazily to Find Her Looking at Him – The Same Eyes He wanted to Live with or Was it the Same Eyes He wanted Leave? . His thoughts halt Feeling Her tiny palms caressing his left cheek and Then , He closes his eyes tightly feeling her lips on his cheek . The Feathery kisses Made him feel homely .

"Hold on to me – We'll Fight this together" She whispers as a tears drops on his eyelids "Please" A plea in her voice .

His heart squeezes seeing the pain in her voice for him yet he was a coward but was his way of escaping to the darkness worth the cost of her love? –which was limitless towards him .

She leans pressing her lips to his pouring out her love and pain in a simple kiss . A tear slides down from the corner of his eyes .

"I am willing to let go—if you stay by my side" he whispers – she blinks back her tears a smile making its way towards her eyes .

"Bonded for Life" She whispers back placing a feathery kiss on his eyelids . He pulls her on bed hovering over her . She smiles radiantly cupping his cheek .

"I love you"

She muffles a gasp – while locking her arms around his neck while he snuggles in her arms placing his head on her chest .

His tears soaks her kurti as he cries for all the times he was immune to the darkness .

Epiphany was all needed for him to hold onto her ,His present – His future – His love –his day .

She places a small kiss on his forehead while patting lightly lulling him to sleep .

"Good night Papa" She blinks back her happy tears She cannot wait to see his reaction when she breaks the news but right now her little one inside her stomach and her big baby in her arms needed sleep and She is going to wait till the new day dawns – A new start it is ! 

***

Written it long back but forgot to post *chuckling*