Entry seven - Grand General: Tony Stark x Supergirl

I touched down in the D.E.O building, the gold titanium alloy boots loud on the metal beneath me. Many twisted their heads on the sound of my landing. Next to me, Supergirl landed swiftly and smoothly besides me.

" Your armor is so flashy, it's distracting people on the streets!" Kara complained, her hands pushed in her sides as she took me in. I opened the mask and smiled at her.

" And that's coming from the girl wearing a skirt. Pretty sure I'm not as 'flashy' as you are," I joked and walked down the stairs. Kara groaned as she followed in step behind me.

 Kara's sister, Alex, had her arms crossed at the base of the stairs as she looked at me. " How many times do we have to remind you guys that you should save people, rather than race each other?" she asked.

Alex, the head of the D.E.O, must've heard our conversation in the sky. She was so serious, always so serious.

" Come on, Alex. Loosen up a bit. I can tell your sister is not really your sister, because at least she's got some sense of humor in that immortal body of hers." 

Alex narrowed her eyes. I could tell she was using twenty million different insults in that clever brain of hers, insults of which all I had heard before. She took a deep breath and continued in her icy cold self.

" Get out of that suit, Anthony. We have things to discuss." 

" It's Tony, for each and everyone of you. And, sure thing, boss." I walked towards the area where they had put my device to get in and out of my suit. After a few seconds, the gold titanium alloy suit was off. I took a hoodie with the D.E.O logo on it off the rack and put it on whilst I walked back to the main area.

" Why doesn't she have to change?" I asked quasi annoyed, " Is it because she's from Krypton and she can take each and every single one of you in combat? Is it because she's immortal and clearly can do whatever she wants?"

" Partly. It's also because I look good in it," Kara replied, a smirk on her face.

" Sure, okay, that's up for debate. I think it's taking everyone's focus away, especially mine while you twirl around in that miniskirt. It's not even in fashion anymore! Do you even update it?"

" Your eyes don't have to look. And it's not a miniskirt. It's a decent skirt, between mini and midi. Besides, I wear over-the-knee boots. There's barely any skin on show," she said, holding up her leg.

"Okay, put it back down, I've seen enough of that mid-flight."

Kara's eyes narrowed, the same way Alex's eyes would do. " Are you sisters after all? I thought Alex was a mortal, like every single one of us."

" Except for me," J'onn J'onzz said. The green Martian had his arms crossed in front of him as he stared down at me.

" You and Banner would make great friends," I said to him.

" Who?" J'onn asked. I made a gesturing sign of wiping it away. " Never mind, you wouldn't get it."

" Can we please get started?" Alex asked, radiating annoyance at this point. She shot me a glance, one that took longer than any other glance I'd seen before.

" Sure, go ahead," I said as I held my hands up in defense. I wasn't much without my suit, she knew that too.

Alex turned to her story. " Right. Thanks for being here, we all know what threat were facing." She now looked at me.

" As you may have seen, this man has been strutting his gear around the D.E.O headquarters since a few days. His name is Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man. Which is ironic, really, considering his suit is not even made of Iron." Alex laughed at her own joke, while the gathered people exchanged wondering looks.