|10|

Pisces POV

We're watching a movie now. I'm the most uncomfortable I've been in my life. I'm sitting on the floor sharing a blanket with Capricorn. Libra and Sag are sharing a blanket near us on the floor. Cancer, Gemini, and Leo are across from us. Everyone else is sitting or lying on the couches.

I'm not uncomfortable because I'm on the floor. I'm uncomfortable because I'm sharing a small blanket with Capricorn and his arm is around my shoulders. I'm glad it's dark in here because I'm sure my cheeks are red.

I leave a couple minutes before the movie ends and go to the kitchen. I hear the TV turn off and the lights turn on, then they begin talking.

As they talk, I begin cleaning things up. I wipe down the counters and put bowls away. I begin washing the dishes.

When I'm done, I go back into the living room and sit by Cap again. This time his arm isn't around my shoulders and I'm thankful for that but I also miss it.

Sagittarius laughs. I didn't hear what was said before that.

"Hey, do you have beer? I'm bored." Scorpio says, dangling his head and arms off the couch.

"Yeah," I say, getting up.

"I'll help," Cancer gets up and follows me.

I go to the beer cabinet and unlock it, leaning down. "Pinot... Jack Daniels.. Nothing special." I say, pulling out five bottles.

"So, you and Capricorn, huh?" she asks, taking plastic cups out of the cabinet.

"Um, I don't know how many times I've said that we're not together."

"Yeah, but you like each other and you're so cute together. The way he kept his arm around you the whole time.. You guys are pretty much dating." she stands up. I roll my eyes and shake my head. I hand her a bottle and take the rest to the living room. She follows.

"Finally!" Scorpio says. "Hey, Virgo, gimme that shit." he points to the pinot and she shakes her head, laughing. She pours a cup and hands it to him. "Thanks, mah bitch!"

"You sure you're not already drunk?" Taurus leans over to get a cup, but he leans too far and falls over Gemini.

"FUCK YOU!" she screams, punching him as he tries to get off. He manages to get off, and we all laugh hysterically, but Scorpio just chugs beer mindlessly. Taurus gets his drink and Gemini sits there with her arms crossed.

After a couple hours, we're drunk as hell. "DUuuuuuudeeee, NOOOO WAYYYYYYYYY!" Taurus yells.

"Yeeesssdidnt I tell you!? Shhhhes like so annoying it's not evenfucking funnylikkelliiiitterlalllllyy!" Aries says. It seems like he's talking but really he's yelling unconsciously.

Capricorn leans over, his head in his knees, and laughs. Just because. He just laughs.

"DUDE," Scorpio screams.

We all stop and look at him, then he begins sobbing.

"I'm so alllooonnneee! Like, what if I never find loveeee? I'm gonna be lonely forever!" he gasps and continues crying.

"It's okkaayayyyyy!" Virgo reaches her hand behind her head and drops it on his leg. "I'll like, totalllyy be with you if I never find love. Like, I'll love you and we can be lonely together!"

"Cooool!" He says, and sniffles, then grabs a beer bottle and chugs it.

Capricorn is still laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my goooshh! What's wrong with you?!" Taurus says, braiding Gemini's hair.

"Look! It's an airplane!" Cancer points at a stain on the ceiling.