|30|Final Chapter|

Ophiuchus POV
"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"It's chaos now. It's all over. You have destroyed everything." He says. There's blood rushing to his face. He's clearly angry. "Get out." He says with anger.

"But-"

"Never come back to this school. You're done. Leave now or else I'll make you leave myself." His fists are clenched.

I rush out as fast as possible. I can't help but wonder why. But when I go to the hall dedicated to Libra students, I see why. Everyone is yelling, screaming, and fighting. Libra.. house of balance...

I have created chaos. The houses have flipped, I realize.

Leo POV
"Everybody, go home. You will be informed of when you can come back." I say over the loudspeaker.

The school is shutting down. Confused? I'll explain.

We went through everything to find Ophiuchus her house, but deep in our minds, we knew she would have her own house. But we pushed away this thought.

15 years ago, there was an Ophiuchus, who is currently taking care of Ophiuchus herself. She joined the school. We thought nothing of it. But suddenly, we noticed how the students became to go crazy in Libra's house. We had to shut down the school for over a year.

People in the Ophiuchus house have a certain aura, a chaotic aura. When she entered our school, the aura began to dissipate. But it didn't disappear. Instead, it spread through the school. It was a chaos a million times stronger than the chaos of those in Scorpio. Although sometimes Ophiuchus and Scorpios' chaos are not showcased, it is still inside their souls, and once it spreads, it can create chaos even stronger than before if it's put into the wrong hands... Chaos that can even be deadly.

So this is it, this is the end of Zodiacs' Academy. We have to shut the academy down before someone dies.

2 years later: Taurus POV
The academy was shut down. The students were transferred to another school. Everything was figured out with Ophiuchus. A school was opened specifically for those who are in the Ophiuchus house to help contain their chaos.

Everything is figured out with us Zodiacs as well. I squeeze her hand and kiss her as the ceremonial music plays.

"I love you." Cancer smiles and looks up at me. I squeeze her hand again and hold her against me.

We look up to where they are standing. Pisces's bridesmaids are standing beside her; Sagittarius, Virgo, and Libra. She also has her maid of honor, Gemini, holding her flowers. Capricorn's ring boy is his nephew, and his best man is Aries.

I notice Gem and Aries look at each other and nervously look away. They're just like Cap and Pisces used to be: always denying that they love each other, but I know that one day they will be marrying each other just like Pice and Cap are today.

"I do," Pisces says.

The priest asks Cap.

"I do," Cap nods and holds her hands tightly in his. "You may now kiss the bride."

And they do.

Scorpio's POV
I stare at the drinks and put my hands behind my back. We're at after party and I'm resisting the urge to drink. Virgo approaches me and grabs my hand.

"You haven't drank since that night two years ago."

"I know," I murmur.

"I'm proud of you." She kisses my cheek.

I smile at her. She's my everything.

"Let me take you away from here. Can I have this dance?"

We move somewhere else and begin to dance. Her head rests on my shoulder.

"You're my everything, Vi.." I say softly. I stroke a finger across her fading scars. "You're the only reason I'm not wasted right now."

"I'm not going anywhere, okay?"

"I know. And I'm not either." I run my hand across her back then wrap it around her waist.

"I know."

It's the most cliche thing ever, but she is my happily every after... And, in a way, we all got our happily ever after.

"3, 2, 1!!!!" Pisces yells and throws the bouquet.

Libra screams and shoves everyone. "I GOT IT, I GOT IT, MOVE, BITCHES!!!"

She catches it and jumps happily. She trips over her dress and Leo catches her. He laughs, kisses her for a second, then pulls her up. She smiles, then goes back to being crazy.

"HA HA, I CAUGHT IT! SUCK IT, BITCHES!!!!"

She runs around in circles waving the bouquet around until all the petals are on the floor, and all the love is scattered.