|18|

Capricorn POV

  I'm going to tell her today. I already made the arrangements. We're meeting at the place where we first met; middle school. Yeah, not the most romantic place, but I made a little setup behind the school up on a hill. So before you assume, yes, it is romantic. And if you didn't realize, I'm talking about Pisces.

I shuffle through my clothes. What am I supposed to wear? Something that says, 'hey, I love you, but no pressure.' Umm, yeah, there isn't really something like that. I'll just wear a white t-shirt and black pants.

I get into my car and drive there. Okay, everything's gonna be fine. I take a deep breath as I get out of my car and walk to her door. I knock. She opens the door, looking gorgeous as always.

"Oh, did I overdress?? I'll go change!"

"No! Don't worry about it, I just didn't have anything to wear." I laugh and lead her to the car. I open the car door and close it after she enters. She thanks me when i get myself into the car and I nod.

We drive to the school. "Our middle school? What are we doing here?"

"You talk too much," I open the door for her and reach my hand out. She takes it and squeezes my hand. I smile and close the door, and we begin walking. I take her around the gates of the school.

It's 5:00, and in an hour, the sun will be setting. All the students are gone except for some girls playing a volleyball game. The whistle dies down as we reach the hill. I begin climbing up.

"Oh no, are we hiking? I didn't wear shoes for this." She looks at her heels.

"Not far. Take them off."

She looks at me, unsure. After a minute she smiles and takes them off, leaving them at the foot of the hill.

We go up and reach the peak where I have the picnic basket and blanket already set up. She looks at me and gives me a soft smile. I know she loves it, and it's bringing back good memories. I wish it'd rain. That would be the most romantic thing. Yes, I am a very corny romantic.

We sit and eat the sandwiches that are typical for a picnic. I stop eating and stare at her. Her eyes are lit up and she looks so happy. Then she looks at me and her eyes grow serious.

"What?"

"You have mayo on your upper lip." I smile brightly as her cheeks flush.

"Oh my gosh! Im so sorry. That's so gross.."

"It's fine!" I find it cute, actually. But I don't say that.

She laughs and shakes her head, putting her hands on her rosy cheeks.

We talk for what seems like forever. We cover every subject as we stare at the blue, yellow, pink and orange sky. We talk about happy things, we talk about funny things, sad things, serious things.. every single thing.

"So," she says, her hands on her stomach as she stares up at the sky from her lying position. "Have you hear from Virgo?"

"No," I frown. "I wish she'd answer me. She's like a sister to me. I love her.."

"Yeah, same."

It goes quiet for a few minutes. I sit up abruptly. She follows.

"I know what you've been thinking. You're wondering why I brought you here." I take hold of her hand.

"Yeah! Haha, I didn't wanna ask because this is really nice of you."

I half smile. "Well, I brought you here because I needed to tell you something."

She nods. "Okay..."

"Well, uh, I.. well... There's.. I mean.. umm," I look away and shake my head at my stupidity.

"What is it? Are you okay? IS SOMEONE DEAD?" She says the last part jokingly, but when I look back at her, her smile goes away. "What's going on?"

I take her other hand. Easiest way to do this is just to show her. Kiss her. That's it. You're here. All you have to do is kiss her. Screw it!

I connect our lips. The kiss lasts only about ten seconds. When we pull away, our faces are still close. I can feel her warmth radiating off of her. Im afraid of what she's going to say. Her face is full of shock.

To my surprise, she kisses me again. A rougher, wild kiss that sends us both to the ground. She pulls apart after a minute and lies next to me.

"Soo, does that mean you like me too?" I say awkwardly after a few minutes of silence.

She laughs and grabs my hand.

"Yes, yes it does."