Firework Kiss Chapter 1, The Gift

"Come on keeks were gonna miss the fireworks!!!!" America yelled back to his asian best friend, smiling big and bright as his crystal blue eyes filled with excitment. Afterall, it was his 200'th birthday.

"A-America San!!" Japan Yelled to America, panting and hoping for his best friend to stop. Luckily, he did. Turning around swiftly, still smiling with his bright blue eyes and grin, America's nerves were filled with excitment.

"What is it Japan? Come on we gotta hurry dude!!!!"

"H-hai but first..." The Japanese man quickly pulled out a neatly wrapped present for the blonde American, smiling and blushes as he held it out for him, bowing with respect.

"Gomenosai for not showing this to you earlier....but I thought maybe now would be a good time.."

Eyes quickly widening and smile growing as a slight blush grew upon the American's  face, America grabbed the gift and tore it open as quickly as possible, causing Japan's eyes to widen at his violent paper unwrapping. 'sigh... so much time to wrap it... i should have known he would open it like this...Iie, just be happy and hope he likes it...' The japanese man thought to himself, trying to conceal his emotions as usual.

"Whoa..." America said, face emotionless at first as he gazed at the long japanese style robe in his hands. Not seeing a smile, Japan looked down and sighed, dissapointed that his best friend seemed not to like it. "Sumenisan America san... you do not have to wear it if you don't like-"

"I LOVE IT!!!!!!" America inturrupted the japanese man, blushing bright pink and smiling big holding it out in the air. It was a slightly darker blue than his own eyecolor and shined like the night sky.

Japan was shocked. "E-Eh?! You do...?" Instantly Japan blushed pinker, a small smile grew upon the japanese mans face, causing him to look down slightly embarrased. "I'm happy to hear you like it America san.."

"Hell yeah I do dude!!!! In fact.. I'll put it on right now! PEACE!!!" Quickly then, America began to strip off his t-shirt in the middle of the sidewalk in front of the Japanese man, causing Japan's heart to suddenly pound and beat faster with a strange sensation flying throughout his body as his eyes began to scan every single muscle tone on the American's slightly chubby but ripped stomach. 'he...he looks so...America san looks so...manly and..i-  i want to-IIE NO!!!' Japan quickly inturrupts his own thoughts, shaking his head at the fact that his old crush on His best friend America was coming back.

"A-America san..."

"hm?" America mumbled to Japan as he continued to take off his shirt blushing as he was about to unbutton his pants and pull the Japanese style robe on.

"P-PLEASE DO NOT STRIP HERE!!!!" Japan yelled quite loud, which was unlike him to show so much emotion while blushing like a tomato as he clenched his eyes shut. Blinking wide eyed America quickly blushed and smiled goofily, rebuttoning his pants as he noticed how uncomfortable he was making his friend. "Eh heh, sorry bout that dude....I guess I forgot where we were..I was jst so freaking excited to put this totally rad robe on!!!" America says loudly, blushing more as he smiles bigge, giggling while clenching his eyes shut. Quickly then pulling the robe over his bare chest, America tied the ribbon around it in a knot and kept his pants on underneath, not wanting to make the same mistake again. Now smiling bigger he held out his hand for the Japanese man.

"Ok Japan it's safe to look!!! You coming dude?"

Opening his eyes, face still red from seeing America's slightly chubby muscle tone and bare skin, Japan's eyes widen as he stares at the Blonde American, Tall and buff, yet shining and shimmering in his new gift, his held out hand glowing in the moonlight. 'America san looks so...handsom...Why is it so hard for me..to conceal the emotions I have for him when I gave them up so many years ago...? Iie...I need to forget these emotions..he could never love me back...but I will treasure the moment I have with him on his birthday tonight...Hai..I will treasure every second...' Japan thinks to himself, not noticing the American getting impatent with him zoning out.

"Yo earth to Japan?!"

Shaking his head and snapping out ofhis daze quickly, Japan bows fast and apologizes for forgetting they were in a rush to see the fireworks America always had planned for his birthday each year.

"A-ah! Sumenasan...You just- Your outfit suits you America san...."

Blushing slightly Ameica smiles softly and calms himself down, grabbing Japan quickly by the wrist and pulling him as he begins to walk forward again. "Don't worry about it dude!!! Lets just go now, then we won't miss anything! We can watch the fireworks, togeather!!" America says, the word "togeather" causing both him and Japan to blush. '....should I tell him tonight..? should I tell him that...I love him?'

END OF CHAPTER 1 ....to be continued.....