Chapter 2 Who Will Tell?

After reaching the park area where America and Japan had planned to go to for the extreme 200th aniversary 4th of july fireworks, America coninued to pull his best friend by the wrist, speeding as fast as possible to get a good spot before all were taken.

"A-America san please slow down!!!" The Japanese man said slightly panicked, continuing to blush from earlier.

"No way dude!!! We gotta gt the best spot ever!!! It is my 200th birthday, you wouldn't want to dissapoint me... would you keeks?"

Japan froze in thought, eyes widening. America had used the knickname he usually did every now and then for him, and he was guilt tripping him as well in a cute tone of voice that was nearly impossible for the japanese man to resist. Shaking his head Japan scolded himself. 'Baka!' He thought, not realizing America was beginning to pull faster.

"Iie..no America san I would not want- AH!" Beginning to lose his footing, Japan squeeked as he triped on his own foot, causing him to fall forward into America. Spinning around quickly at the sqeak that came from the japanese man, America catches his best friend, holding him closley in his arms, causing his face to blush.

"Crap!!! You..ok dude?" The blonde American said concerned for his friend. Then suddenly, America noticed that the shoulder of one of the japanese man's green robe sleeve had fallen slightly off, revealing his flawless bare skin. America's heart thumped, his eyes widened, and his blush intensified. '...d-damn it.. why am I tempted...to pull that off him...he's so hot...' Without realizing his hand moving, America unintentionally began to reach for the shoulder sleeve that was falling off of the Japanese man. Hearing a grunt, America quickly caught himself and pulled back just in time for Japan to open his eyes and stare back into America's bright blue crystal eyes.

"A-America san!? G-gomenosai...you were running too fast..for me..it seems I tripped...." Noticing the American stare slightly into space, Japan tilted his head confused. "America san? Is..somthing wrong? Your face..is red.." Following the Blonde haired American's gaze, Japan realized that his shoulder was exposed. Jumping back quicky into a stand, Japan pulled up the shoulder sleeve and looked down blushing red.

"Gomenosai Gomenosai!!!! I did not know my sleeve had..fallen...Sumenisan.."

Shaking his head and snapping back out of his stare, America quickly stood up and smiled anxiously.

"N-nah dont worry about it dude! I was going to fast....If i had slowed down this woudn't of happened...Lets just- find a spot..I- Think theres a hill over there!" America said, quickly running off to hide his red blush.

"N-nani!?...sigh..."

Watching as America Ran torwards the large hill, Japan blushed deeper as he began to think. '..was America san staring at me the way I think he was...? Iie no..nonsense... I should not get my hopes up.' Looking down, blush fading, Japan walked at a fast pace in order to catch up with his crush.

Making it to the top of the hill, America looked back to find his crush. "Yo Japan up here!!!!!!" He yelled, hoping that by the time Japan made it up to the top his blush wouldn't be so obvious. 'Crap... why did that have to happen...I want to kiss him... I want to kiss this dude so bad I....I want him to be mine....' Thinking hard, America made up his mind. 'I'm going to tell him...tonight. I can't wait for the dude any longer. I need him. I love him...'

When Japan made it to the top of the hill, America was sitting, legs splayed out in the grass. Smiling slightly as he saw his crush in the moonlight, Japan walked over and sat next to America, concealing his emotions as much as he could. Looking up, Japan smiled.

"It looks like we made it before the fireworks started..."

Looking back at Japan America smiled big, glad that the dark of the night slightly covered his blush. "Yeah! Just in time!! I think we got like, acouple minutes left too dude!!!"

Nodding and smiling the japanese man looked up at the sky. "Hai, I believe we do."

'Tell him... Tell him now you idiot!!!' America thought to himself, looking at japan who was focused on the sky. Gulping quickly, America grabbed Japan by the hand, causing the Japanese man to whip his head around and stare wide eyed at the blonde American. "N-NANI!?"

"Japan...Can I- Talk to you?" America said softer than usual, looking slightly down as he blushed.

Confused and surprised, Japan Calmed down and suddenly seemed concerned for his friend. "...Hai. What is wrong America san?"

Taking a deep breath, America looked up and deep into Japans chocolate brown shining eyes. "Kiku...I'm in love with you."

Japan froze, speachless and shocked.

END OF CHAPTER 2....to be continued