Infinite x Reader

* No one's PROV *

You, (Y/N) the (F/A) was walking around the forest alone. Nothing really happens except battling eggman from time to time. You continued walking around until You tripped on something. " Ow! " You exclaimed. You looked at what You tripped on and see some kind of gem. You got up and picked up the red gem. " This is what I tripped on? " You said. You looked at the gem more and figured out it was some kind of Ruby. You was fascinated by the Ruby's appearance so You said. " I'm keeping this " You placed the Ruby in your bag and started to walk away to your house.

* Infinite's PROV *

I looked around for the Phantom Ruby that I dropped.That Phantom Ruby means everything to me, last time I lost the Phantom Ruby was when I was with the Jackal squad and eggman found it. I sighed and adjusted my mask, that's when I heard someone say ' Ow! '. I floated over to the source of the noise and hid behind a tree. I peaked around the tree to see a female (F/A) with my Phantom Ruby! I growled but then just watched her closely. " This is what I tripped on? " The (F/A) said as she picked up the Phantom Ruby. I growled and digged my claws into the tree. " I'm keeping this " the (F/A) said as she placed the Phantom Ruby in a bag and Walked away. I secretly followed her to where she was going.

* Your PROV *

As I was walking home, I thought I heard something. I stopped and looked around and saw nothing. I shrugged and continued walking. I thought I was being followed but I guess I was wrong. I opened my door to my house and placed the bright red Ruby on my table and walked to my room. My ears Twitched as I heard a noise in my living room. I walked out of my room and noticed a jackal stealing the Ruby! " Hey! " I shouted. The jackal looked at me. The jackal looked like a male, all black except some of his chest, wearing a mask covering his face except his white hair. I gotta say, he kinda looks attractive....Agh! What am I saying?! He's a villain, steeling my stuff! The Jackal ran out of my door with the Ruby. I ran after him. The jackal seem to Noticed because he made red square cubes appear and threw them at me! I was quick enough to dodge, then I took my chance to tackle him. The jackal grunted and holds the Ruby tightly. " Who are you?! " I asked. " I am the ultimate mercenary, I am Infinite " Infinite said as he pushed me off of himself. " And this Ruby that you had is the Phantom Ruby. " Infinite said as he placed it on his chest and started to glow red. On the inside I was thinking he is so attractive...Stop thinking about that (Y/N)! He's a villain for crying out loud! Then I looked at Infinite's mask. " Why are you wearing a mask? "

* Infinite's PROV *

" Why are you wearing a mask? " The (F/A) asked to me. " That's not important, who are you? " I said. " Oh, well I'm (Y/N)! " (Y/N) took out her hand, forgetting about what happened earlier, I'm surprised she's not in fear. When I encountered Lana, she wasn't scared at all but then became scared and made herself vulnerable. I looked at (Y/N)'s hand and shook hands with it. " I'm sorry about earlier...I didn't knew that ruby was yours " (Y/N) said. " No...harm done...." I said kindly. This was the first time in years that I'm being nice to anyone. What's is this feeling? I thought to myself. " So you wanna meet my friends? " (Y/N) asked. " Sure I guess...." I replied. (Y/N) motioned me to follow her. Of course I followed. We walked to a large house that looked like a Mansion. (Y/N) opened the door and said. " Hey guys! " Sonic noticed and sped over. " Hey (Y/N)! " " I would like you to meet my friend, Infinite " Lana jolted up and looked. " Infinite?! " I looked at the Yellow hedgehog and recognized her. Everyone else got up and starred at me Iike something is wrong with me. " Your friends with a villain?! " Sonic said. " I know he's a villain but he's really nice! " (Y/N) said. I noticed a black and red hedgehog glaring at me, and I remembered he was Shadow, who called me weak and useless..." I think he Should Leave...." Shadow said. Sonic nodded. " Yeah, Don't you know what he did to us? " I was getting ready to leave when (Y/N) stopped me. " Can you at least give him a chance?! " (Y/N) said to Shadow and Sonic. Shadow growled and crossed his arms. " I still think he should leave " " well....I guess (Y/N)....but if he harms anyone, he is leaving. " Sonic said. Me and (Y/N) both nodded. *timeskip* After awhile I got to know everyone better and gain there trust, especially Sonic and Shadow. Lana became less scared of me and started to talk with me awhile ago. Everyone was having a great time until we heard an explosion.

* Your PROV *

I was talking with Amy and the rest of the Girls until we heard an explosion. " What was that?! " Amy said. Sonic looked outside. " It's Egghead! Come on guys, you too Infinite if you wanna prove to us that your good. " Infinite nodded in response. Everyone ran outside, and we see eggman in his egg carrier with his wrecking ball with Metal Sonic, Chaos, Zavok and Shadow?! Everyone looked at Shadow next to us and looked at Shadow above us next to Metal. " That's not me! That's a Faker! " Shadow said. " No, your the fake Hedgehog around here. " The other Shadow said. Both Shadow's charged at eachother and started fighting. Metal Sonic charged at Sonic, tails, and knuckles, Chaos went for Amy and Rouge, and me and Infinite were fighting Zavok. Infinite took out a red sword and clashes with Zavok. Lana was starting at the two Shadow's fighting. " Help me Lana! " Shadow said. " Don't listen to him! He's a fake! " Shadow said. " I don't know which is which! " Lana said. " Hang on, me and Infinite will help! " I said while running over and Infinite following after finishing Zavok. Both of us Grabbed The two Shadow's. " Hurry up Lana! There getting squirmy! " I said. " He's the fake! " The shadow on the left said. " Your the Faker! " The Shadow on the right said. Lana looked at the two Shadow's then kicked the Shadow on the left. " The Real Shadow would of said Faker to his fakes, Faker " Lana said as infinite let's go of the real Shadow. Lana and Shadow charged at the fake Shadow. Then Eggman appears in front of me and Infinite. " Infinite! Join my army! I know what your capable of doing! We can make this world bowed down to us! " Eggman said said as he took out a hand near Infinite. Infinite looked at the hand and wanted to take it for some reason. He looked up at Eggman. " Your offer is tempting, but no " Eggman looked surprised. " No?! Why not?! " " Because of (Y/N). She was my first ever friend I made in years, I gained everyone's trust, and I am not gonna throw that out the window because of you. " Infinite said as he glowed red and made energy cubes appear. Eggman gulped and looked. " Now I suggest you leave before I make you fear me anymore " Infinite said. " Everyone retreat Now! " Eggman yelled as Zavok, The fake Shadow, metal sonic, and chaos left. Infinite landed on the ground and made the energy cubes disappear and walked over to me. " Hey (Y/N), I wanna show you something. " I nodded in response. " Sure I guess " I couldn't tell if Infinite was smiling under his mask but he took my hand and started walking away from everyone else.

* Infinite's PROV *

I took (Y/N)'s hand and started walking away from everyone else. After awhile we made it to a blossom tree which petals are falling slowly. (Y/N) looked amazed by this. " Infinite.... this is beautiful...." I smiled under my mask and looked at her. " Hey (Y/N), remember earlier you asked why I'm wearing a mask? " (Y/N) nodded in response. I breathed in and took of my mask. (Y/N) gently placed a hand on my scar on my face. " Whoa..." I chuckled and put my hands around her waist and gently Kissed her.

* Your PROV *

I blushed red as Infinite kissed me on the lips! I slowly kissed back. After a few minutes we pulled away for air. " (Y/N) ever since I met you, I thought you were the prettiest girl I ever met. (Y/N), will you be mine? " Infinite said. I nodded slowly in response. " Yes infinite " Infinite smiled as he sat down while holding me. I purred a little and nuzzled my head against his. He nuzzled back while Smiling. I smiled and thought today was the best day ever.