Three months (part three)

You, Bobby and Carson went to your motel for Bobby to call your brothers. You went to go make some coffee for you and Carson.

You sat down Carson and told him everything. About the devil, about you and your brothers hunting ever since you were twenty years old. Everything. You weren't holding anything back. You didn't tell him about Castiel.

He asks you questions about it and you had an answer for everything.

"They'll be here by tomorrow." Bobby tells you. You nod, not knowing how to react to this. Carson looked at you and put his hand on yours.

"Just be happy to see them." Carson reminded you. You nod again, gripping onto his arms.

You got up and sat on your bed.

"You two can crash here." You offered them.

Already done setting up for the night before you even offered it, Bobby digs in your fridge and pulls out a beer. You look at him and roll your eyes.

"Hey, I had an interesting day." Bobby explains himself.

"Oh, you had worse." You spat. Agreeing, Bobby opened up the beer anyway and sat next to you on your bed.

"I should go home." Carson tells you, picking up his jacket and heading out the door.

"No Carson, stay." You begged.

He looks at you, deciding whether to stay or not and then sets down his jacket.

"Would you mind if I took a shower?" Carson asked you.

"No."

He goes into the bathroom and shuts the door. You look over at Bobby.

"So, this kid understood everything you explained to him?" Bobby asked, sipping on the beer.

"No, did you expect him to?" You sighed.

"No, it's just he's taking this very well considering he did almost got choked out by a demon." Bobby scoffed.

"It's been three months, Bobby. What am I going to say to them?" You wondered.

"You don't have to say anything, just appreciate that they are still here." Bobby mentions. You agreed.

"It was nice you know. Having the normal life. No monsters or demons to worry about. Sure, I had the bad dreams come once in awhile, but knowing that you don't have to relive it kept me going." You confessed to Bobby.

"I know, but you were so damn good at it." Bobby told you, resting his hand on your shoulder.

"We all better get some sleep. You can crash on the couch." You offered Bobby. You got up from your bed and saw Carson get out of the bathroom, so you went into the bathroom to brush your teeth.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You take off your work clothes and put on leggings and a flannel. As you revealed yourself with just your bra on, you saw the scars on your stomach from all of your hunting adventures. There wasn't a lot, but enough to know that hunting was in your blood and when you gave it up, a lot of people suffered, including you.

As you finished brushing your teeth, you put your hair up in a messy bun and headed out.

"I'll sleep on the floor." Carson tells you and Bobby.

"No sleep next to me, I don't mind." You climbed in your bed, patting the space next to you for Carson to go in. Carson was too tired to decline, so he took the covers and laid down next to you, facing upwards. You were facing Carson, just staring at him.

"Remember, I'm here." Bobby warns, thinking that you and Carson are intimate. You and Carson let out a little laugh, and you two immediately fall asleep.