the "what if" world (part two)

Hearing birds chirping, you stretched your feet and your arms.

"That was some hangover." You joked to yourself. You glanced next to you and revealed that no one was next to you. You turned your head in confusion and noticed that the bedroom looked nicer and tidier than motels you and your brothers would stay at.

"Um-" You hummed to yourself, confused on what was happening here. "Sam? Dean?" Your eyes wandered around the room. "What the hell?" You shot out of bed immediately, eyes widened. "Did you seriously get us kidnapped again, Dean?" You groaned.

Suddenly, the door busted open, revealing two boys. One was about ten and the other six and they grabbed onto your legs, shaking you.

"Mom!" They squealed.

Your eyes almost popped out of your head and you glanced down at them, confused and a little frightened. "Mom?" You pushed the two boys off of you and laughed nervously. "I'm sorry, who are you?" You questioned the boys.

"I heard you call me and Sam's name." The ten year old told you. Your face turned more confused and you shook your head, "What?"

"Mommy, you okay?" The six year old questioned you, head turning. He placed his tiny fingers on your hand. You glanced down at him, seeing how innocent he was.

"This has to be a dream." You whispered to yourself as the two boys stare at you.

"Honey-" A voice echoed from down the hall, "Are you making the boys breakfast or am I?" Your eyes wandered up to him, revealing a handsome man in a suit.

"Honey?" You questioned the man. Your eyes scanned his beautiful figure. "Uh-"

"Sweetie, then?" The man who had to be your husband laughed nervously. "You like it when I call you honey."

"I do?" Your voice squealed then realizing that you needed answers. "Where are Sam and Dean?" You questioned him, staring at him for an answer. Your husband just stares at you, confused and a little concerned. 

"Y/N, the boys are right there." He nervously laughed and walked over to them.

"What? No." You shook your head, "What is all of this?" You questioned, pointed to the three of them just standing there. They kept their eyes on you, tilting their head.

"Maybe you should schedule a appointment today with your therapist." Your husband mentioned. "Boys, meet me and your mom downstairs." He pushed the boys backs gently out of the bedroom.

"Therapist? What are you talking about?" You asked, shocked. "I'm not a mom." You scoffed.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He questioned.

"I'm fine, just stop playing this game with me. Where the hell are my brothers?" You asked in a hostile voice. You dug into your pocket and realized that the blade was missing. Your eyebrows narrowed in confusion.

"Your brothers?" His face looked like he wanted to remember who they are, "You mean, Sam and Dean? The hunters?" He reminded you.

"Yes!" You squealed, "Where are they?"

"Y/N, I don't know. They are everywhere. They hunt all over the world, remember?" He reminded you again, trying to make sense of your behavior.

"You're scaring me." You huffed out, backing away from him.

"You're scaring me and the boys! Honey, talk to me, what is going on?" Your husband walked closer to you. He grabbed your hand which was shaking. He noticed and touched it gently and carcasses it. It immediately stopped.

"How did you know that doing that makes me stop shaking?" You questioned him, eyes meeting with his.

"We've been married for ten years, now. I think I know my wife by now." He laughed. You shook your head and backed away.