last call (y/n version part one)

In the bunker's kitchen, Dean comes in to find Sam, you and Eileen cheerfully preparing a massive breakfast.

"It's never enough food." Sam jokes, placing a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Hey." You squealed as Dean walked in to see you all making breakfast and you bonding with Eileen. You and Eileen share a slight giggle.

"Ho-ho!" Sam yelped.

"Hey, bro." Sam nodded his head to Dean to greet him. "Look who's alive." Sam joked.

"Yeah, mostly." Dean mumbled. You smiled lightly at Dean, who seemed down.

"You hungry? We have, uh, eggs, pancakes, bacon." You laughed, pointing at all the foods.

"That real bacon? 'Cause, you know, you..."

Dean looks at you, and you gives him a knowing smile.

"Are you three hungover?" Dean questioned, followed by a slight chuckle.

"We might've gotten just a little carried away with the margaritas last night." Eileen chuckled, leaning on Sam. Your eyes widened at Dean, knowing what's going to happen with them too.

"Ho-ho! I knew I liked you." You laughed.

"Sit. Eat." Eileen demanded Dean in a friendly way.

"No, no. Uh, nah, I can't." Dean stammered his words.

"W-W-Wait, wait. Wait. You're turning down bacon?" Sam asked, surprised. You leaned on the table, observing Deans actions.

"Mm, yes, yeah, I'm actually... I'm gonna head out." Dean pointed to the door.

"Okay, fine. Just give us a second to wrap this up, - and we'll come with you." You offered as you grabbed a plate but Dean spoke quickly at your offer.

"No, no, no. No. I'm... I'm... I'm good. You guys stay, eat. It smells terrific." Dean awkwardly smiled at Eileen and Sam. You tilted your head in worry, knowing Sam was too hungover to see Dean.

Dean leaves the room, and you, concerned, follows him out into the hall.

"Hey, Dean. Dean, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Just hold on. Slow down." You tugged on his jacket.

"No, I'm good. I'm good." He lied.

"You're good? W-What does that mean you're..."

"It means I got to... I got to get out of here, okay? I just... I got to... I'm gonna take a drive, clear my head." Dean told you, really needing it.

"Alone?" You asked.

"Yeah, you know, you and Eileen, Sam, you guys are having fun. I don't want to spoil that, you know?" Dean nodded to you, making you understand.

"Yeah, go, go. Clear your head. Eileen, Sam and I have stuff to do." You nodded in understanding. "But please, be careful, okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, you bet." Dean places a simple kiss on your forehead.

"Call me if you need me. I want to be there for you and Sammy, like you're always there for me. Both of you." You smile.

"Always will."

You returned to the kitchen, obviously interrupting something as Sam and Eileen were very close together, bodies touching.

"Is he okay?" Eileen awkwardly asked.

"I think. It's funny. After everything with Chuck, uh, Dean was so... down I-I-I thought he wouldn't get back up again, but... but now, him leaving? That's progress. Right?" You questioned Sam.