Chapter 4: July 17, 2017 [PART 2]

We had an amazing time on the boat, but now we are on the beautiful island. Everything is so nice, the water is clear and a perfect cerulean color. The sand wasn't beige, it was snow white and my feet melted so nicely into its warmth.

Me and Harry were currently walking on the warm sand, hands joined together. The hot sun was beating down hard on our skin, making us sweat.

"Race you to the water," I said, grinning.

We both started running towards you water which looked so cool and refreshing. We ran in at the same time and I was relieved to find out that the water wasn't really warm. We went in deeper into the ocean, letting small waves crash against our arms. I looked down and smiled because I could see our feet.

Harry pulled my body against his own, and my breathing slightly faltered. His sun kissed kiss felt warm and lovely against my own. His arms wrapped around my waist, and my head found its way to his neck, resting itself there.

I felt his thumbs rubbing my hips and at this moment I felt like life was perfect. I was so content and so was Harry.

"Would you like to go to that tiki bar near our beach house after this, sweets?" He asked.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," I said.

I kissed his neck and pulled my head away to look at him. His eyes were closed, probably from being so relaxed. I put my wet hands on his cheeks, cupping them. I initiated a kiss, a slow, gentle one. It was sweet, though, and he kissed back.

Once we both pulled away, I realized he was staring at me.

"What are you staring for?" I asked, with a giggle.

"You just," he started, "you look so beautiful with the sun on your face. It makes your eyes even lighter and brighter, and it brings out your freckles, and makes your hair look like it's glistening, and-- you just look so beautiful," he said.

I blushed at that sweet statement, and pecked him on the lips once more.

"Let's go get ready and go to the tiki bar, yeah?" I asked.

He hummed in agreement and we got out. We walked back to our little beach house. It was white and wooden, and has beachy things all over. We went inside and got changed, and as I took my swim shorts off, I was shocked quickly from being slammed against the wall forcefully.

"You shouldn't strip near me, it gets me worked up," a sexy voice whispered in my ear.

All I did was whimper in response. Harry pulled away and smirked at me. He then said, "I might have my way with you later. But I'm starving, so let's go eat?"

I nodded and got dressed. He went from being so horny to so casual. This boy, I swear.

-

After we got home from the bar, we were both fairly drunk, and Harry had tried to rub me several times in the bar, obviously still horny. He pulled me in, a dragged me to our room, which was dark.

We started heavily making out, laying on the bed, with Harry on top of me. He grinded his hips down against mine eagerly and I moaned. I couldn't help it, it felt good, and he was turning me on so badly.

Without another thought, both of our clothes were off, and he was pounding into me. Fuck, since when was this happening? Everything was happening so quickly, and I was in a euphoric state of mind.

After I came, everything went black.