Chapter 5: July 18, 2017 [PART 3]

I woke up confused; confused and blind to my surroundings. It was so dark, that even though my eyes were wide open, it seemed like they were closed. It was like eternal darkness; I hated it.

I discovered a few things, even though I couldn't see a thing. The room I was in was room temperature, but the tile was cool against my skin. That's another thing, I'm in nothing but boxers. Also, I seem to be tied to something; I don't know what it is.

"Harry?!" I called out, getting no response. I think I'm in a bathroom. Or a kitchen, because the tiling was just like one of a bath room or possibly a kitchen.

"Harry are you there! Harry!" I called out again, feeling a bit more panicked.

I just sat there in silence, the quietness making my ears ache. I felt my heart vigorously pound against my rib cage as something I definitely was not expecting happened. A finger trailed gently against my leg, and I had no idea who the finger belonged to.

"H-Harry?" I whispered.

"Yes, baby?" A familiar voice responded. My eyes widened in fear, for the voice came from a separate room, and I was still being stroked.

Quickly, I found myself in a bed, shooting up, drenched in sweat. I let out a lifeless yelp and a figure beside me arose.

"Baby?" I heard. The lamp on the bed side table was flickered on and I saw my lover's features glow from the warm light. "Baby, did you have a bad dream?" He asked, feeling my head.

"I g-guess," I said, "but... It felt all to real. It was a nightmare, kind of. And it was extremely vivid."

"Oh, that may be my fault," Harry started.

I look at him confused, then egged him to go on, for I was curious.

"After you came while we were having sex, you passed out. You see, I have this weird thing about me, I can make you have nightmares, since I'm, well--- evil," he smirked devilishly at that, "sometimes it's accidental though. I acted a strong force upon you, which was making you have an intense orgasm, and you blacked out. And that caused you to have a vivid nightmare. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, baby."

I took that all in and sighed shakily. I sometimes forget the power this man holds. He could probably take over the world with all his power. Though, it doesn't bother me.

I laid back down and let him turn the light off and continue to spoon me. I closed my eyes, and was happy to not be welcomed by round 2 of my nightmare.

The next morning I found myself turning around so I was pressed to Harry's warm, safe body.

I looked at him and some time sent by, before his eyes shot open, revealing black, cold ones.

My heart nearly froze in fear as I felt his warm body turn cold, and saw the color drain from his face. I'm sure the color drained from mine as well.

Fuck. Why is this happening?

"Harry," I whimpered gently.

"Shut the fuck up," he spat in a hard voice.

I quickly silenced myself, not wanting to disobey him when he was like this. He was absolutely terrifying when this happens.

He stood up, and walked out the room, only to come back with a piece of cloth and a pair of scissors.

"This will be easy if you keep your stubborn trap shut," he growled, gagging me with the cloth.

What happened next made me scream through the cloth; the sharp metal was being jabbed into my sensitive eye, it was being pierced until the metal scraped against the back of my eye socket.

I continued to scream through the rag, as tears flowed out my good eye, and blood ran from the other.

Then, I jumped out of bed, being a sweaty mess once again.

Fuck, was that just another vivid as hell dream? The pain felt so real. I will not forget the pain of that; having my fucking eye stabbed.

Harry had his arms around me again, trying to soothe me.

"Shhh, baby, shh. It was another nightmare, you're safe now, I promise," he said. I knew this was real now, I knew I was okay. Harry wouldn't lie to me, ever.

"God, that one was even scarier then the last. And it was painful. Are these fucking dreams gonna ever end?" I asked, hopefully.

"There should only be two at most, so yeah, I'd say that they're over. But if another surprise one happens, I'm really sorry, baby."

I sighed, then felt content and maybe a bit hungry? There was a delicious smell coming from the room. I saw Harry had a plate on his lap.

He looked down and gasped, "Oh yeah! I got up early and made you this." He placed the food on my own lap and smiled. "Enjoy, beautiful."

I ate up and put my tray down feeling full and relaxed.

Harry started kissing at my neck, which he knew made me weak. I whimpered softly, loving the feeling. I was so sensitive, and his lips didn't help with that.

"Hey," he started, "it's only 8 in the morning. We could get more sleep if you like. I don't think you'll have any bad dreams. There's less than a 1% chance."

I sighed and agreed to some more sleep and we went back to our original sleeping positions to catch some z's.

~

Sorry for the filler chapter guys! But that's the end of the vacation. So I'm going to continue writing about future events, which will lead to... Well, you'll find out! Hope you enjoyed xx