Preface Part 1

Hi! Welcome to my second fanfic :3 I hope you like it!

__________________________

"No! Liam! Stop! Please! No!" I screamed as I gasped for air as he tickled me.

Liam stopped abruptly and walked me to the edge of the deck and hung me over the side, an evil smile on his face.

"This is what you get for scaring me this morning." I got one last glimpse of his face before his arms were no longer around me and I plunged into the pool water.

Letting myself sink to the bottom of the pool, I thought, 'I am completely in love with my boyfriend.'

I pushed of the bottom and surfaced in a second. Liam was up on the deck holdong out a towel, speaking fast. "Babe, I'm so sorry, are you okay? Did you hit your head? Please don't be hurt, Oh my God your dad will kill me!"

"Liam, breathe, I'm fine!" I said, treading water in the pool. I swam to the ladder and got out to be met by the warm towel and strong arms. I tucked my face into his neck for a moment until he pulled away and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I love summer.

"I brought you guys some watermelon and some drinks!" Liam's mum called from the sliding glass door.

She came running out, food and drinks in hand.

Liam still had me wrapped up in his chest when his mum set the food on the table and turned around.

"Aww! Look at you two! Let me take a picture!" She ran back towards the house.

Liam chuckled. "She doesn't know you hate pictures."

"It's okay, I don't have a picture of us anyway." I replied as Karen came jogging out of the house, professional camera in hand.

She snapped a photo of me wrapped in the towel, Liam's arms around me, then one of us in our bathing suits, his arm over my shoulder. "Natalie, I need you to smile, sweetie." Karen said from behind the camera. Liam suddenly reached over with his free arm and tickeled my right on the rib so I burst out laughing, right as she took the picture.

"You jerk, you made me laugh for the picture!" I playfully punched him in the arm.

"It's alright, you will look beautiful." I blushed and sat down under the umbrella.

Once Karen returned to the house, we sat and ate some of the watermelon.

We were just sitting there, enjoying each other's company, when he reached over and pulled one of my blonde ringlets. He watched it spring back to place.

"Ouch, that hurt Liam!"

He was too busy laughing to notice me in pain. 

Once the giggles finally subsided, he noticed me rubbing the root of the curl he had pulled.

"Nat, are you okay?"

"Yeah, the way you yanked my curl hurt really bad though.." I couldn't finish before I was wrapped in his strong arms and a kiss was placed on the top of my head, exactly where it hurt. I looked up to him and pecked his lips. I kept them there for a moment, until I felt his smile on my lips which too turned in to a smile.

Yeah, I loved him.

Still against his lips, I said, "Sing to me"

He pulled away, thought for a moment, then began to sing:

I've been beaten down, I've been kicked around,

But she takes it all for me.

And I lost my faith, in my darkest days,

But she makes me want to believe.

They call her love, love, love, love, love.

She is love, and she is all I need.

She's all I need.

My eyes welled up as the last note rang out.

I smiled and the tears of joy streaked down my face.

He sat back in the chair, his abs contracted and i couldn't help butting checking out his bare chest.

Suddenly, he lookes up and spoke.

"Nat, I'm trying out for the X-Factor."

___________________________

cliffhanger already OMG.

the song that Liam sang is 'She is Love' by parachute. IT FITS PERFECTLY PEOPLE OK