Letter #1

Dear Liam,

You smashed your audition. Perfect. Watching you belt out Cry Me A River, made me cry. All three yes'. And now you go to bootcam.

I love you Liam. I miss you loads already. I know I should be happy for you, don't get me wrong, I am, ecstatic.

Nothing much is going on here. Been pretty boring. I'm going to the mall with Audrey today.

I'll talk to you later. I love you.

Love, Natalie.

===================

I put the pen down, licked the envelope, stuck on the stamp and put it into the mailbox.

I sighed and stood there for only a second before Audrey's silver car pulled in to the driveway.

"Hey babe!" she smiled as I slid into the car.

"Hi" I smiled weakly and she immediately knew something was wrong. She gave me that look.

"You really miss him, don't you?"

I nodded as I looked down into my lap.

"A lot" I said.

The drive to the mall was quiet.

We got to the large mall and immediately went to Jack Wills.

I picked up a hoodie and sighed once again.

Why was everything reminding me of Liam?

I put the hoodie back, and with that I no longer wanted to be in Jack Wills.

Audrey didn't seem to notice though, and kept shopping for another hour while I trailed behind her, giving her advice when she held up an article of clothing and looked at me questioningly.

We left Jack Wills eventually with Audrey's multiple bags and headed to Hollister.

I didn't feel much like talking, or shopping. Everything reminded me of my boyfriend, the one who I had no clue when I would be seeing him next.

I need to get out of this funk, and fast.

_______________________________

I am really upset with this chapter. Sorry!

Anyways, I'm leaving for sleepaway camp on Sunday and will be away for a week, then I have cheer camp after that and I am not sure I will have time to upload.

THEN I have cheer tryouts and if I make the team I will have preactice everyday.

MORAL OF THE STORY: this will probably bbe my last upload for a little while.

Im starting to get more ideas for this story so yeah. Love you all<3