Chapter 56: Ranking Competition (part 5: Battle between two dragons)

Ranking Competition (part 5): Battle between two dragons

All the people in the audiences were firmly staring at this intense match with great interest, and were very much afraid to miss even a single moment of this match. All the students of other class were excited while watching this match, however the teachers and students of Ren Tianyou's class were extremely anxious. Even though they know that Ren Tianyou was very strong and had the high chance to win this match, however despite knowing that they couldn't help but get worried. Moreover now the arena was completely filled with smoke and they couldn't see anything happening on the arena.

After some time passed, the dusts and smokes on the arena gradually dissipated. The already heavily damaged arena appeared before the eyes of the audiences. They saw that the arena was full of bumps and hollows, there was not even a single place left intact. But after watching the arena, everyone was more surprised because they couldn't find even the shadow of Ren Tianyou. Even Cai Minghui himself was puzzled, because even if this attack had directly landed on Ren Tianyou two times, it was impossible to directly erase the person without leaving anything behind.

Just when everyone was searching for the figure of Ren Tanyou, suddenly a person's figure appeared behind Cai Minghui. And without giving any chance to prepare, that person directly kicked Cai Minghui. That figure of a person was obviously Ren Tianyou.

At that time, when the Exploding Flame Meteor Fall of Cai Minghui almost hit him, Ren Tianyou had used Body Flicker Technique and in an instant appeared high in the sky above the arena. Then he used Earth Style—Lightened Boulder Jutsu (Doton—Keijugan no Jutsu) to make his body lighter and he slowly floated down from the sky. This was how he dodged the entire explosion.

After getting kicked, Cai Minghui stabilized himself in the air and steadily landed on the ground. Seeing Ren Tianyou before him without any damage, he suddenly cried out in alarm, "How is it possible? It is impossible to dodge my attack Exploding Flame Meteor Fall without any injuries!"

"Hehe, many matters that are impossible for you, is not always impossible for others too. What other trick do you have, quickly use it now while I am giving you a chance, otherwise you'll lose without using it." Ren Tian you didn't answer the question of Cai Minghui, rather continue to provoke Cai Minghui.

"You............" Hearing Ren Tianyou, Cai Minghui immediately became so angry that he didn't know that to say. After grinding his tooth, he said, "Good, since you want to see my trick, I will help you achieve that dream of yours."

After finishing speaking, Cai Minghui bit the wound on his right hand, then he let his blood of his right hand flow onto his two-handed sword. Along with the blood, he also poured his Battle Qi into his sword, suddenly a golden colored flame burst out from the sword. After that, that golden flame gradually surrounded Cai Minghui which made him look like a miniature sun.

"Brilliant Exploding Flame Formula—Flame Dragon Fall into the Sea!" Along with the shout of Cai Minghui, a roar of the dragon rang out from that golden colored miniature sun. Just when Ren Tianyou was feeling surprise seeing all the things happening around him, a golden colored huge flame energy dragon suddenly appeared from that golden colored miniature sun. That golden dragon floated in the air with its both ferocious eyes firmly staring at Ren Tianyou.

"Roar!" Golden colored huge dragon of flame system energy let out is roar, then directly rushed towards Ren Tianyou.

.................

"Tianyou, be careful, ah!"

"Hurry up and avoid it, Tianyou."

Sun Chuqian and others who were watching the match from the audience cried out in alarm and tried to warn Ren Tianyou, after seeing the circumstances on the arena.