Chapter 2 - Breaktime.

During the 45 minutes everyone was given during periods 2 and 3, Lyla showed Mauritus around the school. The school was quite big.

"It's a very nice school," Mauritus complimented.

"Yeah, I've been here since well...I was 3. I know this school like I know the back of my hand!" Lyla said.

"So...how do you manage Jacob?" Mauritus said.

"Well, it's quite simple. His mother likes me more and will believe anything I say. I've never lied before too so whatever I tell her is true." Lyla said.

"Oh, so that's why he teases you!" Mauritus exclaimed.

"Yeah. But I'm used to his empty threats." Lyla said.

"So do you have any siblings?" Mauritus asked.

"Yeah, I have an older brother called Chase. He's not like Jacob though." Lyla said. "You?"

"Yeah, I have a twin sister, called Misty. My parents favor her more. She's at a fancy boarding school somewhere. My parents are willing to spend ridiculous amounts of money on her. They give me quite a hard time at home and stuff but I'm used to it." Mauritus sighed.

"That must be hard." Lyla said, sadly, "If you need anything or have any problems come to me. I used to be known as the relationship fixer."

"Really?"

"No. But I'm good at this stuff. Whenever Jacob gets into a fight with his mother I fix it for them." Lyla said, "But I'm normally dragged into it so..."

"Well, I trust you."

"Thanks. You know I don't think I've ever had a friend like you." Lyla smiled.

"Well, you do now!"

They both grinned.

From this day on, they knew that their relationship will be forever strong.

I know it seems weird, but as their conversation went on, they skies got brighter, the sun was shining and the day was looking up to be a better one from when it started.