Mr Owens, Your Prologue Is Ready

My name is Tyler Owens. I am sixteen years old. My birthday is March 7th and I'm a Pisces.

My hair color is light brown but when I was younger, it was a tad darker. My eyes are piercing blue and I have a bit of freckles. I know what you're thinking; I sound like a basic American boy and you are.. Right.

I'm pretty quirky and I'd like to think I'm funny even though some will think otherwise.

Other guys my age are starting to worry about girls. They've been getting girlfriends without a care in the world but not Tyler. I just have my best friend, Dylan Ryder.

Dylan and I have been best friends since I was seven. I was getting bullied by some older kids and Dylan fought them off. After that, we were by each other's side to this day.

The only thing is, now that I am sixteen, I have learned so much more about myself. There's the growing out of my Pokemon phase, realizing I actually like the taste of pineapples on my pizza and then the hormones...

I think I'm gay.

I've never felt a connection between a female before. One time when I was eleven years old, I told Dylan that I had a crush on a girl so I would fit in.

My biggest fear is that Dylan will look at me differently when he knows that I am like this. I don't want to lose him.

I've done tons of research about my sexuality, some of them were buzzfeed quizzes that told me to pick my favorite outfit and they'll guess my sexuality but besides that, the answers were that I was gay.

Anyways, it was my first day of not being a freshman and I was so ready to face anything...

Or so I thought..