Chapter 5: Untrustable

As Twilight started walking away, Sunset shimmer tried to follow her. Sunset shimmer didn't expect Twilight to be that '
'Twilight wait for me!' Sunset shimmer said trying to walk as fast as she could to catch up with Twilight.
'Who knew that Twilight could walk that fast?' Sunset shimmer thought to herself.
Again, Sunset shimmer tried to call Twilight and tell her to slow down, but when she did, Twilight turned around facing her face to face with her unhappy expression.
'About time you wait for me,' Sunset shimmer said not even realizing that there was a reason Twilight stopped. 'What happened why did you walk away like that?' Sunset shimmer asked realizing that Twilight had a serious face for the first time in a year or two.
'Sorry, I just got annoyed the fact that you told Samantha what I told you,' Twilight said.
'Look I am sorry, I didn't know that doing this will annoy you,' Sunset shimmer said. 'Please forgive me, I didn't mean to make you sad,' said Sunset shimmer.
'Its alright...I forgive you,' Twilight said.
Sunset shimmer was happy that Twilight forgave that she gave her a hug. But deep inside Twilight, Sunset shimmer is no longer trustable to Twilight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A quick note: So I decided to change my writing style and I'd love to hear your opinion on it. So if you loved this chapter, make sure to give it a vote (if you want only).