Chapter 6: A Week Later

It has been a week since Twilight has moved to the human world. Despite that Sunset shimmer and the others where kind to her, Twilight still have felt that there is something wrong.
Later on, when it was lunch time, Twilight didn't feel like eating. Inside of her, she still felt that there is something wrong.
'Whats wrong Twilight?' Asked Fluttershy. 'You haven't ate one bite from your food,' Fluttershy continued.
'I just don't feel like it,' Twilight answered Fluttershy.
'Thats not like you Twilight, whats wrong?' Said Rainbow Dash.
'Its I feel that there is something missing...,' Twilight said.
'Like what?' Pinkie Pie asked Twilight.
'That I haven't seen Comet tail and the kids in a week now,' Twilight said a little serious.
'Then why don't you go see them?' Sunset shimmer asked. 'Don't get me wrong though, you are still welcomed here,' Sunset shimmer continued.
'So you wouldn't mind if I went to see them?' Twilight asked to make sure that they wouldn't mind her seeing Comet tail and her kids.
'Of course not silly, just like we have a family to take care of, you do to,' Pinkie Pie said.
'You know I am over than grateful to have friends like you,' Twilight said happily before leaving her friends.
As she arrived to the mirror that will take her to the pony world, she took a deep breath and hoped the Comet tail wouldn't be mad of her entering the human world without him knowing.
One...
Two...
Three...
*Twilight has entered the pony world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A quick note: I want to thank for everyone who voted on this story. And also, I'll try my best to either publish 2 chapters a day or 1 chapter everyday.