2. High school

Your POV:

                    I am glad that I woke up early because it my first day of my highschool. I ate my breakfast which was pancakes made by my mom. That was so delicious breakfast I will like to have but you know if I had pancakes as my breakfast I will become so fat that everyone teases me calling, 'pancake'.

               Jimin told me to wait for him to walk to school together. I waited for him for almost for 15 minutes. He looks so good even in school uniform!
*starts fangirls inside not letting him know*

(Jimin in the pic 🔝 above)

               We walked to school talking about random things. Finally I realized we are already at school and looked at my sight of gigantically palace like school. It was really awesome! I got so proud of myself as I selected this school of all. Jimin patted on my shoulder which brought me back to reality. He said,
"I have morning practice today. I promised my PE teacher that I will run tracks today so I will meet you soon and I'm really sorry I can't help you to find your  classroom."
"N-no! It's okay. I don't want you to skip your practice. Go ahead, I will find my classroom myself."

               I let him go because he told me that he is preparing for a school basketball game next month. I feel so attached to him kinda cuz we talked about lot of things to know each other better and more. Letting him go kinda hurts because he is the first friend I had in Korea but I have to. I also better stop stammering my words in a clumsy manner then I will be able to get new friends here.

               I am standing like a statue at the gateway seeing Jimin disappear so I decided to turn around and find a person to ask where my classroom was. But when I turned around I found myself bumped into someone's head. I quickly took my step back and tried to apologize but that person too did the same. I looked up to see the person was another handsome guy in the similar school uniform as mine and Jimin's. I blushed at the instant our eyes met. I think he is just too shy to talk that he walked past me while I was admiring his beauty. That instant I realized he just left I felt I forgotten something. Ah right! I wanted to ask him the way to my classroom.

             I couldn't resist the guy from before as I waited for someone to come to school I was still thinking of that handsome guy. I came to school so early today as I don't want to be late on my first day so no one showed up for awhile. Then a old man seems like he is one of the teachers working here came and saw me and asked if I was looking for him? I was shocked and asked,

"What?!"
"I'm just joking. Are you waiting any of friend of yours? Or to my kind information, are you the new transfered student?"
"Yeah! I'm the new transfered student. I'm y/n L/n! You? Are u a teacher?"
"I don't look like one?"
"I mean no. I'm just confirming."
"Oh! Yes I'm your English teacher!"
"Nice to meet you, sir! Please take good care of me"
"Of course I will!"
He is smiling at me the whole time. I'm glad to met a teacher so that now I think I can get to my classroom by asking him the way.

A/N:
Hey guys! Here is my second chapter. Sorry if it is short and boring I will try my best to update soon thank you! See you guys!

-TJ, the author