3. Class rep

Nobody's POV:

                 The teacher showed y/n her classroom. She completed her 1st year of high school in her hometown so according to her progress from previous year she was put into the same class as Jimin.

Y/N POV:

                I am so happy that I and Jimin are in same class. After all, I don't know anyone else than him in this whole school. The teacher told that I am too early to school so he will come to class later that I have to go to class and sit alone until Jimin finishes his morning practice.

            Entering my new class I found a guy who is seriously studying. Wow, there are still guys who study hard instead of hitting on a girl these days? I slowly walked in trying not to disturb him. But suddenly, he said good morning. Wow! He voice is so angelic one. Omg! He didn't looked at me but think he heard door sound and guessed that someone is here and told me good morning? What a guy?!

-"G-good morning"
I think he noticed that my voice is unfamiliar and looked up from his work. He is so handsome too!!

"Uhm...who are you? Let me guess that you're the new student? Probably be"
"Y-yes! N-nice to meet y-you! I'm y/n"

My heart is pounding too fast that I am shuttering words. Oh god someone save me from this handsome guy with angelic voice. I'm sure that I'm gonna die getting heart attack.

"Nice to meet you too, y/n. I'm Kim Taehyung, your class representative."
"Oh!"
"Yeah"

I think I'm blushing gawd...

Taehyung's POV:

               I don't know why but she is shuttering her words and now she is blushing. I am pretty popular with girls in this school. They all talk to me like they want something from like spending time with them and becoming boyfriend but I think she is different. Maybe because no girl I met before shuttered words and blushed without reason. For some kinda reason, she is so cute.

"Mind if I show you around the school in the break time?"

I asked her getting her attention towards. She slowly nodded and said,

"S-sure!"

She smiled at me, a closed eye smile. That's when my heart started beating so fast and I can feel my cheeks burning so I tried to not show her that I just blushed.

A/n:

Sorry for a short chapter I will update as soon as possible! Thank you! Bye! Good morning or afternoon or evening or night!
Wherever you are!

-TJ, the author