5. OPPA?!

Your POV:

Well Taehyung is not that silent I expected him to be. I made friends with him already omg I can't believe my days in Seoul will make me be friends with handsome guys! God... Someone just save me before I die due Taehyung's cuteness! I still wonder where is Jimin. Tae told me that the class gonna start in a while but Jiminie is not here yet. I'm worried about him being late to class.

Everyone is in the class now. Except for Jimin. They're all looking at me weirdly. Maybe because I'm new and I don't look like a Korean girl. A girl is looking at me angrily. Did I do something?

"Well don't worry! She has a huge crush on your oppa that's why she is looking at you like that."

The familiar voice said that and I turned towards the direction from where the voice came from. It was Tae. But oppa? Oppa refers to boyfriend/big brother in Korean.

"Oppa?!"
"On which month you born on?"
"Y/b/m (your birth month)"
"Well I'm older than you. So you can call me oppa like other girls do."
"But... I think she will get angry if I do that"
"Don't worry I will protect you no matter what!"
"Really?"
"Yup but only if you call me oppa *smiles*"
"Okay! *smiles back*"

Taehyung's POV:

She is so cute. She is not clingy like other girls do. I like her. Well she is different after all. I don't think she knows the actual meaning of oppa maybe. Oppa means a guy who is liked by the girl who call him by the name. Well I think I will get teased about her calling me that.

She sure is a foreigner with cute ascent and she is too cute any guy to fall for. I hope Jimin don't have any feelings like that towards her.

Well if I'm lucky that he don't have any feelings for her I think I can have her. I wonder what it will be like to be her boyfriend. I already fallen for her.

*RINGGGGGG*

The poetry class started. Our teacher Mr.Jung is here as well. But look at her I think she is waiting for Jimin to appear or something?. Well the teacher called her and asked if she is the new student well she just nodded politely.

Here comes the bad guy and the archer!

Yup you heard me correct. Wanna know who are they? Jeon Jungkook the troublemaker of the class. Well I'm in charge of him cuz I'm the class rep.
Park Jimin the well known archer in my class.

If you wanna know about my teachers too? Then ask the information about them from author-nim not me okay. I have too many things to do as a class rep.

Bye that's the end of this chapter - Taehyung

-TJ, the author