13 Nov//Celeb news

She wants to break up every night
Then tries to fuck me back to life
How can I help it if I like the way she makes me feel it?

She wants to break up every nightThen tries to fuck me back to lifeHow can I help it if I like the way she makes me feel it?•••

20 million likes
16,4 million comments
Nina And Luke! Hollywoods newest couple. There have been many rumors surrounding the two young fashion icons but this morning at 11:45 am Luke finally confirmed his relationship with the 21 year old model by sharing this sexy snap of the couple getting heated in bed. Is this just one of Nina's stunts to bring up her publicity? Nina has been rumored to go to the extreme for publicity and this can be, yet another, publicity stunt. Proof of this statement is that she ended up in hospital due to starving and self-harming herself for attention. None of us want to see precious and handsome Luke with an attention seeking girl like this. Follow us for more of Hollywoods drama!

Luke.4eva: Luke is too good for her can we please just remember that Nina is a snake.
MyhusbandLuke: No!!!!!! This is trash. I bet he feels sorry for her.
Lukeeee: Watch out for the snake Luke.
LiveforLuke:Go.Away.You snake.
SupportLuke: If they're happy together I don't have a problem with it.
Luke190: They're honestly so cute together. All the fake fans should stop hiding behind a computer screen and start spreading positivity.
Nina.D: @Luke190 thanks hun❤️Luke190: OMF she replied!!!!!!!!!!