✰ your boss's daughter

name: "lilly" lilliana alyssa robertson

nicknames: "why does it matter it's not like you'll ever use it" lilly, lil, lillypad, anna

age: "age doesn't matter" fifteen or sixteen years old

gender: "it's miss robertson not mister." female

sexuality: "ok seriously? it's kinda personal" bicurious

face claim: younger sasha pieterse

family:
william robertson - father. alive
unknown - mother. alive
victoria robertson - stepmother. alive
versace - puppy. considered family. maltese male. named after the brand

personality: though she acts like a self absorbed brat at times people who have known her for a long time know she's actually a fun loving, smart, girl. yes, she acts out a lot and some nights isn't home until two in the morning but it's only because she wants her fathers attention since she always feels like she never has it. it's the reason she started hanging around his company when she was a kid. lilly has some trust issues which is why she has her walls up and it's not easy for her to let people in. it took her stepmother fifteen years and her best friend ten years.

hobbies: "spending money" tennis, she's been playing since she was five and is really good

likes: "money" shopping, hanging out with her friends, hanging around her fathers company, partying, staying up late, cupcakes, cuddling though no one really know that and she's secretly amazing at math and debating. she also loves her dog and sometimes feels he's the only family she has.

dislikes: "jealous bitches wearing fake designer" her birth mother, people who make fun of her not having a mom, stiffs, nerds, bullies, robbers, her father not giving her enough attention, her stepmom not being her actual mom.

backstory: "uh again personal and not really related to work" lilly's father and mother had a one night stand a long time ago and a few days later her mother found out she was pregnant. she told lilly's father who panicked a lot. nine months later lilly's mother gave birth and lilly's father went to the hospital to visit everyday. one day he woke up and found lilly on his doorstep with a note "you named her, you made her, you keep her." lillys father gladly accepted and kept lilly taking care of her with the help of his girlfriend, victoria. a few months later he and victoria got married and when lilly was two candice legally adopted her. lilly always knew about her birth mom leaving her and it gave her some trust issues. her father was extremely rich and a workaholic so she barley ever saw him which made her start to rebel and act out a lot.

smut ? : "now things are getting interesting" yes

turn ons: "ahaha no." hair pulling, pet names, hickeys, teasing

turn offs: "old guys" rape, blood, anal, being called mommy, girly boys, mdlb

dom or sub: "so does my dad just pay you to sit around and flirt with his daughter?" could he both but is usually a sub

SCENARIO ONE
you've been working at mr. robertsons company for as long as you can remember. you were basically the kid who went and bought him food and made him coffee like a paid intern. one day you walked in with his coffee "mr. robertson I have your coffee, sir!" you called then saw a blonde girl take the coffee and laugh "hey kid that's mr. robertsons!" you said more worried about what he'd do to her than what he'd do to you "great have fun making an excuse." she laughed "oh and tell my dad I say hi while you're at it." she gave you a small smirk as if to tell you she was his daughter.

SCENARIO TWO
you've been mr. robertsons bodyguard for years now and he trusted you with his life. one night he came to you "y/n?" he asked before you left to go home "yes sir?" you asked "I have a favor to ask you, I was wondering if you could spy on my daughter please? protect her from any danger. she's only sixteen and has been doing god knows what lately at night. I'll triple your paycheck." he said "and you wouldn't have to guard me anymore" how hard could it be she was just some sixteen year old girl. "great I'll send you the last place she was seen at." after a while you found the girl at a bar and checked the ID on your phone to make sure it was her "hey! this girl is obviously underage you shouldn't be giving her alcohol!" you yelled at the bartender seeing a drunk lilly being pressed against the wall by a way older man "p-please no" you heard her whimper, maybe she wasn't that drunk after all. "shh princess let daddy take care of you." the older man said extremely drunk.

SCENARIO THREE
mr. robertson was away so you were being interviewed by his wife who was also very important to the company. while waiting you saw a blonde girl, lilly. "just a little warning victoria isn't exactly the sweetest and she isn't very fond of stuttering so don't do that." she warned you

SCENARIO FOUR
make it up