✰ your maid

name: "alexandra" alexandra rebekah claire

nicknames: "lexi" 

age: "sixteen" sixteen

gender: "female" female

sexuality: "I uh..." bisexual.

face claim: Lucy Hale

family: "dead"clarissa claire — mother , deceasedunknown — father , unknowndanielle claire — grandmother , deceasednathaniel claire — grandfather , deceased

family: "dead"
clarissa claire mother , deceased
unknown father , unknown
danielle claire grandmother , deceased
nathaniel clairegrandfather , deceased

personality: "I'd like to think great." shes a hard worker and in front of your family will act like she's innocent but in reality she's snuck out to bars more times than you'd think.

hobbies: "I don't really have time" she enjoys reading

likes: "I don't know." reading, books, roses, flowers

dislikes: "I uh nothing really" your parents, you sometimes, working, her birth father for leaving her

backstory: "my mother passed away when I was young." lexi's mother worked for you and lived in a small room at your house with lexi when she was a baby. but your parents had stopped paying lexi's mom as much as they used to which made her mad. one day lexi's mother found out a huge secret about your family while trying to steal from your parents. your parents didn't want the secret out so they asked a close friend for advice. your parents close friend said they'd deal with annas mom and ended up killing her. when that happened anna was only a child. after that she started working for you and your family to try and pay off her mothers debt. she never knew her mother was killed and was told her mom died of sickness. though all this happened she actually lives pretty happily since she has plenty of friends who love her so much and has been in many relationships with great guys.

smut ? : yes

*turn ons: dirty talk, hair pulling, loss of control, if her partner has any kinks she doesn't really mind and will try almost anything once

*turn offs: anal, having full control, rape, blood, broken bones

*dom or sub: submissive

✧ SCENARIO ONE [ modern time ]you and lexi were friends as kids but as you both grew older you stopped being friends

SCENARIO ONE [ modern time ]
you and lexi were friends as kids but as you both grew older you stopped being friends. you were both in high school and went to the same one. lexi's boyfriend would usually drive her home but they had broken up so she didn't have a ride home. you overheard her ranting about not having a way home and decided to butt into the conversation.

SCENARIO TWO [ modern time ]
lexi as out at a bar at night. she had lied and told your parents she was going out to get some cleaning supplies since she had run out but instead you saw her drinking "hey isn't that anna?" your friend who you were with asked.

SCENARIO THREE [ medieval times ]
lexi was a servant to your parents who were the king and queen. you've had a crush on her for a long while and she had one on you but you never knew her name. one night there was a ball and lexi decided to go since it was masked. you danced with her not realizing who she was but she knew who you were. you spent so long trying to figure out who this girl was when one day you went to lexi's room in the servant quarters to call her since your parents wanted to speak with her and saw a mask on her bedside table, the exact same mask of the girl you danced with.

SCENARIO FOUR [ can be medieval times or modern times ]
your parents were king and queen. one day you were walking around your castle when you bumped into lexi making her spill water. "hey watch where your going you piece of shi— your majesty? oh my god I'm so sorry."

SCENARIO FIVE [ can be medieval times or modern times ]
you were royal and lexi was your servant girl. you woke up one morning to hear a knocking on your door. "princess/prince/king/queen y/n your breakfast" you had requested to start eating breakfast in bed just so that you could see anna more.