✰ the princess

name: "maddie" princess maddison cornelia lockwood

nicknames: "madz, maddie, mad" all of those plus make some up

age: "I'm sixteen years old" sixteen years old

gender: "female" female

sexuality: "i like men and only men" closeted bisexual

face claim: adelaide kane

family: "they suck"susan lockwood - mother, alivejonathon lockwood - father, deceased christina lockwood - older sister, alivehenry lockwood - older paternal half brother, alive

family: "they suck"
susan lockwood - mother, alive
jonathon lockwood - father, deceased
christina lockwood - older sister, alive
henry lockwood - older paternal half brother, alive

personality: "nice I'd hope" maddison is a very kind girl who is respectful and treats everyone with respect and equally. she wishes she had a normal life and wasn't a princess but that's not the case.

hobbies: "my mother doesn't let me have any" maddie loves talking if that counts as a hobby. she spends hours in the kitchen helping out and talking to staff

likes: "helping people out, being away from my family." maddison likes painting, helping out with anything, her staff

dislikes: "the way my mother treats people" maddison despises the way her mother treats people, she hates stuck up assholes and stuck up men who are always flirting with her and bragging about their money. she also hates when she is told she can't do something

backstory: "I'm a princess. I have a good life, that's what my mom wants me to say right?" maddison's mom was probably the nicest and most humble woman on earth- until her husband died and everything changed. she turned into a cold hearted bitch and broke all the friendships she had made with her staff. that's when maddison started wanting to rebel and run away but her mother became more strict and she wasn't able to. maddison and her father were really close so him dying broke her. she also had an older brother she was close to who's now twenty one but didn't want to become king so he left home.

smut ? : "uh..." sure

turn ons: she's a virgin

turn offs: she's a virgin

dom or sub: sub

✧ SCENARIO ONEyour parents have been working for the royal family ever since you were a baby

SCENARIO ONE
your parents have been working for the royal family ever since you were a baby. you usually just stayed down in your room and never really met any of the royals. one day your mother was sick so you filled in for her. "maddison, darling go tell someone to make mommy some tea." maddies mom said. maddie had been sitting in a room bored out of her mind with her mother and sister so she was relieved to get away for a bit. maddie was walking towards the kitchen and not looking where she was going when suddenly she bumped into you and you spilled the bucket of water everywhere. "oh my god I'm so sorry!" maddie said. you didn't recognize her since she was dressed pretty casually.

SCENARIO TWO [ MALES ONLY ]
"mom." you heard whining coming from the throne room "maddison I don't want to hear it." her mother said "but mom I don't wanna marry some rich prince asshole." You walked in with a smirk "I wouldn't exactly call myself a 'rich prince asshole'" you said walking in making maddie cross her arms "you must be y/n?" she rolled her eyes.

SCENARIO THREE
you and maddie were friends as kids but then stopped talking after a while since you were both so busy. maddie had turned into a beautiful young woman and was soon to be married to some prince asshole who's parents are best friends with maddies. one day you were walking around the horse stables when you heard crying and instantly knew it was maddie.

SCENARIO FOUR
you and maddie were friends as kids but then stopped talking after a while since you were both so busy. maddie with royal work and you with fighting. you were a knight and one of the best. there was a war going on and the country was losing. it was a pointless war and could easily be ended. one day you walked into the throne room to talk to maddies mom about stopping the war since many have already died and saw maddie in there with her. maddie has always secretly liked you.

SCENARIO FIVE
make it up