Unit Two

His cyrstal clear silver eyes watched the woman he loved half-heartedly. He, still stood ,stared at her messy clothes and the petite proclain body hidden under them.

He not only glared at the blond locks that hid her innocent face resting upon her right arm but also the voguish crimson gash beside her neck.

His soul longed for that selfless affection she used to give him despite the love given to her seemingly real was not so real.

"little by little, it was lost between the line"

Bell rung , pulling her back to reality from a dreamless sleep. She curled up into a soft ball , only to be scolded by a uniformed white man.

He opened the gate and handed her a cup of tea and walked out, not even stopping by, for a small chit-chat.

She moved towards the painting while tracing the top of cup. The black tea had no sweetness but she was used to it by then for she only mattered about the painting she just finished doing so.

" Shall I be proud of making you alive again or shall I be ignoring the guilt inside me pouring heavier than rain?" She sighed, clutching the tempered cup.

Her blue eyes met with grey ones and something clicked. His grey eyes conveyed apologies and love albeit, her's conveyed guilt and agony all along.

She slowly sipped her tea and he hadn't halted staring at her.

Good Gracious, she examined the canvas precisely for she mistakenly left the area beside grey eyes. She hastily picked up her paint brush and made a quick soft stroke to complete the painting of grey eyes; the most prominent part of her husband's face which she never dared to forget.

Ah! those grey eyes she fell in love with! Those beautiful eyes that fluttered unsaid promises of better future and hope for true love! Those cherished eyes that ruined her life for she now only asked why she ever stared at them that day.