P R O L O G U E

Opening Track

Broken summer • D.J. Snake & Max Frost

°°°

you really do make me feel like puking.

really? because the last time I checked, you were the one who looked like a dustbin.

✽✽✽

Ethan & Ava

To: theycallmeava@gmail.com

From: rodriguezforlife@gmail.com

Subject: THIS MEANS WAR!

Ava,

As we both are well aware of the fact that you have blocked me not only on every social networking site know to human race, but also have my number blacklisted in your phone. I have to do this the old school e-mailed way.

Anyway, this email is dedicated towards a very sensitive incident which took place in gym about six hours ago. I KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO PUT THAT FUCKING ITCHING POWDER IN MY GYM CLOTHES AND IT WASN'T COOL!

And now you started it, let me warn you: THIS MEANS WAR!

Ethan.

______________________

To: rodriguezforlife@gmail.com

From: theycallmeava@gmail.com

Subject: Re:THIS MEANS WAR!

Ethan,

Yes, I have you blocked and blacklisted from the social networking sites and my phone, and I'm not even sorry for that. Life is much easier without you bugging me every other waking second.

And about the itching powder in your gym clothes, I'm not sorry for that either. It was entertaining to watch you run around scratching yourself like an ape. Also, YOU HAVE DONE THINGS WORSE THAN THAT TO ME! DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU OF LAST WEEK WHEN YOU SQUEEZED KETCHUP IN MY EYES!

Consider it a payback! And if this is a war, FUCKING CALL FOR IT!

Ava.

______________________

To: theycallmeava@gmail.com

From: rodriguezforlife@gmail.com

Subject: Re:THIS MEANS WAR!

Ava,

MUCH WORSE IS GOING TO COME IN YOUR WAY!

This is a fucking promise.

Ethan.

_____________________

To: rodriguezforlife@gmail.com