MEET MY OC'S ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ Pt.1

Hello, my lovelies! It's ya boi, back at it again. For this chapter (is it even considered a chapter? What even are art books?) I figured I might as well sort of introduce y'all to my children. My characters from a book I would really like to write on Wattpad but alas I am lazy. I thought I might as well make a chapter(...?) introducing them or otherwise they would just keep randomly appearing everywhere and you wouldn't have a clue why.

Not going to delve too far into stuff but here we go! (OhboywhyamIsonervous Plsdon'tdislikemybebes)

Ah, this basically sums up everything

Ah, this basically sums up everything. Yep. This is it, the whole series. Jk (not really) this is this is just the main trio of my story. Left to right: Zoren, Skye, and Aurora.

Meet Aurora! She is my sarcastic little snowflake who is 110% done with Skye and Zoren's crap (She still loves them though but don't tell them that).

Some things about her:

-As much as I love her she is a little too brutally honest

-#Roastmaster (will WRECK you son)

- pretty chill but will not hesitate to casually deck a dude if necessary

-has resting mad face syndrome, AKA she looks really intimidating and like she is judging you or plotting your death (which she actually might be, ya never know)

- secretly a low-key mom friend, but like the kick-butt mom that would teach you how to knock out lil' Timmy if he ever tries to mess with you again and buy you ice cream after. (or will beat up li'l Timmy herself for touching her kid)

-Does not trust easy and highly suspicious of overly nice people

-IguessyoucouldsayshehasanIcypersonality (ah inside jokes)

-Is confused about emotions and when people cry (for silly things of course)

-not best at comforting as in not knowing what to say (she grows through the books though and her presence can be soothing if you just need a listener)