Chapter 13: He'll Realize

hi ^^^^^^^

(Jeremy's PoV)

I walked through the door of Rich's house and immediately regretted it.

Ew.

That's so gross.

"Mmph!" Rich exclaimed, pulling away from Jake. Jake wiped his mouth and smirked at me.

My gaze flicked to the ground and locked on the very interesting carpet. "Where are the girls?" I asked, not looking up.

"They're in Jake's new room," Rich said, his smirk turning into a genuine smile. "Doing each other's nails or something." He considered his words. "Or just each other."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll risk it," I said, walking toward a set of stairs.

"Wait!" Rich called. "We actually do want to talk to you first."

Sighing, I turned around. "Yeah?"

Please don't start making out again.

"Did you consider what I told you?" Rich said, biting his lip. "About a different perspective?"

"Uh, Rich?" Jake said, glancing at the shorter boy. "He has. He's obviously bi."

What?!

"Jake!" I spluttered, coughing.

"What?" he said accusingly. "Look, I might not be the smartest crayon in the drawer, but I know what a closeted gay guy looks like."

Rich choked. "Pff-haha— Jake, that's not how the saying go—"

"You don't look like one," Jake finished, looking pleased with himself.

Okay. I don't—

Hold up.

What?

"But," Jake continued, "you look at Michael— that's his name, right?— like you want to pin him up against the wall and—"

"Jake, leave him alone."

Jenna came down the stairs, Brooke trailing closely behind her.

"Great!" Rich clapped his hands together. "Let's play spin the bottle! And get really drunk!" He ran to the kitchen and returned with a few cups and a bottle of liquor, grinning the entire time.

He poured each of us a cup, and when the bottle was empty, he lay it on the ground. Taking a long drink from his cup, he sighed and spun it.

It landed on Jake.

(Small time skip brought to you by: KFC: Finger Lickin' Good)

//side note: this sponsor could not have been used at a worse time//

Soon we were all drunk and laughing, and it was my turn to spin the bottle again.

The first time I had spun the bottle, it had landed on Jenna. She had wrinkled her nose and said, "Ew. This isn't good for a healthy lesbian," but had given me a light kiss anyway.

I spun the bottle again. After turning in circles for a while (as that's what spinning bottles do) it stopped spinning.

It pointed at Jake.

He smirked and I swallowed.

"Calm down," he said seductively, making his way over to me.

"Jakey," Rich whined, not really minding what Jake was doing.

He sat next to me and turned my head to face him, lifting my jaw a little. His grip was firm, and it caused me to let out and embarrassing little squeak.