Chapter Three

The two girls headed back to the valleys but before actually entering that part of the city they changed into their usual attire. Much like how Camila does whenever she goes to the valleys at night & back home in the morning. "Do you think she's coming tomorrow?" Ally questioned her taller friend.

"Do I think who's coming?" Lauren asked annoyed already knowing who Ally was referring to.

"The girl from the store," Ally answered, "you know, the girl you like."

"I don't like her, if you hadn't noticed, I have never had a serious relationship," Lauren half-truthfully said. The girl, that was so harsh to Ally, did have Lauren's attention but it's just that she didn't want to admit it.

"You could've had serious relationships Lo," Ally countered, "plenty of them, you just chose not to."

"Just because girls throw themselves at me does not mean that they want to be my girlfriend," Lauren stated, "plus I'm pretty sure that girl is as straight as they get."

"Like that would stop you," Ally rolled her eyes. It was true, Lauren has had late night affairs with straight girls. "So why not another one?"

"Look, I don't want her like that okay?" Lauren questioned angrily. She didn't exactly know why she was acting like this. The emerald eye girl wanted the girl from the store in more ways than could be imagined but restrained herself.

"Whatever, I guess, we'll just dismiss the fact that you said she was cute," Ally teased her friend once more, "so why the sudden change in taste?"

"She is cute," Lauren said & finally realized one possible flaw in why she didn't fully want the girl for herself, "but her attitude is the worst."

"You've done girls with even worse behaviors than that one," Ally noted opening the door to her home, "including the one that insulted Demi, Michael, & basically everyone who was at Mama D's the day you met her."

"Can we just drop it? I don't want her," Lauren sighed & found her snakebite piercings on the table in Ally's living space. That's all she wanted, to have silence for a glimpse of a moment. Ally agreed & put the new dress she bought on top of her bed. "Are you taking a date?"

"No, well Dinah, if she counts," Ally chuckled, "she said that she's bringing someone along with her."

"Is it that girl that Michael was talking about?" Lauren rolled her eyes as she collapsed on the worn out couch putting one of her piercings back in soon after.

"I don't know, maybe," she answers sitting next to Lauren afterwards, "Dinah said the girl will be a date for one of us."

"Well obviously not you," the younger girl chuckles trying to put the other piercing back in, "and not Michael."

"I don't know but whoever the girl is for is supposed to be super hot!" Ally exclaimed, "but I also hear that the girl is taken so it's just gonna be a friendly date."

"That ruins the entire thing," Lauren said finally getting the other piercing in her lip, "if she were my date I would still get at her."

"So what's holding you back from the girl at the store?" Ally questioned the younger girl with a smirk. Lauren glared at her smaller friend.

"I thought we dropped that conversation," Lauren retaliated, "please, don't bring it up again."

"Fine, I'll drop it," Ally sighed, "anyways, are you bringing a date?"

"I never bring anyone to an event like this," Lauren states, "you know that, but I always leave with one or two."

"I don't need to know that," Ally put a disgusted face, "please don't do that tomorrow night since you literally live right above the venue of the dance."

"You're right," Lauren agreed, "I'll actually try to stop, for good."

"I was just saying for tomorrow night but this sounds a lot better," Ally smiles at her friend's words, "I can't wait to see you in a dress."

"Hold up, just because I'm gonna wear a dress does not mean that I'm not gonna wear a snapback," Lauren states, "not everyone will be wearing them, just Dinah & I."

"Why does Dinah need to wear one?" Ally questioned the emerald eyed girl.

"She's my wing woman, second-in-command," Ally cut Lauren off before she listed even more synonyms for the duo.

"I get it," Ally chuckled, "she's like you're closest friend."

"Yeah, that's why she's wearing a signature symbol," Lauren tapped the hat on top of her head with a smile, "but it'll match the dress I'll be wearing & hers will match her own, of course."

Meanwhile this was going on Camila was explaining what had occurred between her & the two other girls earlier. "Who do those bitches think they are?" Justin furrowed his eyebrows with anger in his voice.

"It's whatever, I just thought I had to tell you," Camila said to her overly protective older brother. She wasn't trying to stir something up, Camila was accustomed to telling her brother mostly everything that went on with her life.

"Are you sure they weren't part of The Bows?" Justin questioned the girl. Camila shook her head back & forth. "Are you perfectly sure?"

"They didn't look familiar or had bows on their hair or clothing at all," Camila raised her voice a bit, "it's okay though."

"If you see them again tell me," Justin says before walking out of his home. Camila couldn't seem to shake the green eyed girl's words or face out of her mind.

No one had ever spoke to her like that, knowing that she was the second main leader of The Bows & the baby sister of the leader himself. I hope I do see her tomorrow though, Camila thought to herself. "Ugh!" the girl groaned into the empty household, "why do I have the urge to see you again?"