The date

My day has been pretty boring until it was finally 4 and I thought why not start to get ready Carlos said he would pick me up at 6 i get up go to my suitcase find a cute outfit and I found the cutest outfit for my date with Carlos⤵️

I change and I say "Alex thoughts?" "Awe my cousin is so cute Carlos will love it, um can you help me pick out an outfit for me since your so good at fashion" "omg I would love to!, wait but is it a date ?" "Yea I'm taking her to dinner" I start l...

I change and I say "Alex thoughts?" "Awe my cousin is so cute Carlos will love it, um can you help me pick out an outfit for me since your so good at fashion" "omg I would love to!, wait but is it a date ?" "Yea I'm taking her to dinner" I start looking at him clothes and I could a plain white tee-shirt with some black ripped jeans and his black nike windbreaker with his white vans . "Ahhh perfect!! Go change now and tell me what you think?" Alex takes the clothes and goes to the bathroom and comes out "Damn what else can you do Sarah this outfit is the best!" "Awe you look so cute just fix your hair!" "Ok thanks" "anytime" I say and smile.

I go to the bathroom put on some music and do my make up like this ⤵️

It's 5:55 and Carlos is gonna be here any minute I'm so excited I get a text message and it's from Carlos it says "I'm here" I hug Alex and say "have fun tell me how it goes I love you" ik what your thinking it's to early to say I love you to some...

It's 5:55 and Carlos is gonna be here any minute I'm so excited I get a text message and it's from Carlos it says "I'm here" I hug Alex and say "have fun tell me how it goes I love you" ik what your thinking it's to early to say I love you to someone I just met 2 days ago but he was my cousin and he treats me like real family and I truly do love him "good luck and yes I will tell you everything I love you too"

I smile and go outside where I see Carlos on his phone waiting for me in his car. I open the door and Carlos looks at me and says "damn you look fine" "thank you , you look handsome Carlos" "all for you" He says and I smile we listen to some music on the way to this restaurant.

We get a booth and we sit across from each other. "So about last night did you really mean about "I really like you" ?" I ask Carlos "of course I did your just so goofy and beautiful I love your personality" I start to blush " you know Carlos I really like you too and I just want something to happen with us but I live in Seattle I don't even live here" "well right now it's not the time to discuss that just live the moment Sarah" Carlos was right just live the moment.

We talk the rest of that night until we lefted the restaurant. Carlos takes me to a park to walk and he looks at me and says "you know since you got here I had a crush on you" "wait really?" "Yes really it was a surprise that you didn't have a boyfriend" "well I'm glad I don't" Carlos moves his thumb to my chin and moves my chin to his level of his lips and he kissed me . I can't believe I'm kissing THE CARLOS MENA he liked me and I liked him to at this point I wanted to live the moment like he said I loved it . It's been 5 seconds and he lets go "no why did you let go?" I said "what did you like it ?" "Of course I did" after I said that he kissed me again this time with more rage but I liked it we made out for 2 minutes and I let go "I need air that was am-amazing" "I'm glad you liked it" we talk for a little until I find a little place we're they had little fairy lights I thought it was so cute so I asked Carlos if he could take a picture of me and he said of course .

I pose and I say "oooo thanks cutie want one?" "Sure" Carlos gives me his phone where we're talking the pictures and he poses "damn you look hella fine in this picture" "you know how to take pictures" Carlos says and smiles I get my phone out and go on Snapchat and put on the heart filter and I start to pose and Carlos comes in and kisses my cheek and I smile I caption it "I missed him 😭😍😽" and posted it I intertwine my hand with Carlos's and took a picture of me and him holding hands put the caption as "i feel safe around you🤤😽" and posted on my Instagram story ....